My advise Before Posting your Review

virkson.com

yea i do like this section where people come and post there reviews about hostings offered in the market. but i advise all the hosting companies not just post a bad review of their compitetor just to let there service down.
I think every host is good enoff if you are really signing up with them. errors breakdowns, late response, slow network is PART OF THE GAME so no worries if you come across any negative review about some one.

thanks

errors breakdowns, late response, slow network is PART OF THE GAME so no worries if you come across any negative review about some one.

They may be part of the game, but it's how the host deals with them that makes the difference.

It also depends how frequently these "part of the game" things happen with a particular host. ;)

Amen Dan, Too many "part of the game" events without rapid response from the host can be an indication of overselling servers, poor customer support and inproper server maintenance.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

Thanks Dan, I was glad to see you here as well. I always enjoy reading your informative post on other forums and especially love your helpful web site.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!