MAXKO hosting web review

MAXKO Hosting

Hello HOSTINGDISCUSSION members,

We will like to get review of our HOSTING WEB. Web is developed in clear php no frameworks just notepad++ :)

* how look style is to simple?
* are CONFIGURE dedicated servers need any more options?
* on WEB HOSTING page are have text what is hard readable?

Any feedback is welcome to can upgrade web.

This is how i would set up the footer menus

SERVICES
Hosting
Dedicated Servers
Colocation Servers
Services
Affiliate Program

OUR COMPANY
About Us
FAQ
Payment
Blog
Contact

FOLLOW US
Facebook

OUR LOCATION
<address>
<contact number>

On your homepage, the word bandwidth is spelled incorrectly a couple of times. On your About Us page, begging should be beginning. You need another set of eyes to proofread your content for correct spelling and grammar.

Overall, I like the design of your site. Kudos.

plenty of spelling mistakes in your FAQ.

English may not be your first language, but i think you need someone that understands the English language to proof read your website.

Review

Hi!

Everything looks great! However it appears a bit sluggish and the reactions seemed a tad slow. I'm not too sure if this is network related on my end, but other websites were operating normally at the time of reviewing your site. But in general it seems great! Good luck!

@easyhostmedia

Thanks for the footer suggestion. I make to be as you suggested. Also corrected spelling. Can you say what needs correct in FAQ?

@SenseiSteve

Thanks, I corrected spelling on the main page and about us.

@Wavy IT

We have a different logo but we are still not sure are making him transparent and replace current is a good idea.

https://www.maxko-hosting.com/themes/default/images/hosting.png

i would replace the logo with the one linked above

also your FAQ should be

web hosting FAQ

Q: How long will it take to get order web hosting?
A: Setup is automatic after your order is finished you start use.

would be better written as

Q: How long does it take to provision web hosting?
A: Setup is automatic after your order is paid for and completed.

Q: How much bandwidth is included with each web hosting package?
A: This is unlimited, don't worry if you exceeds 500TB bandwidth, you won't hear us!

should read

A: This is unlimited, don't worry if you exceeds 500TB bandwidth, you won't hear from us!

Q: Is free web hosting package also unlimited bandwidth?
A: Yes, no diffrents between free and buyed package in bandwidth.

should read

Q: Is free web hosting package also unlimited bandwidth?
A: Yes, no different between free and purchased packages.

Q: Can I mass email from web hosting?
A: Yes, you can. If need help setup emails to go in inbox please take a look at our blog.

should read as

Q: Can I send mass emails from web hosting?
A: Yes, you can. If need help to setup emails then please take a look at our blog.

Q: My web hosting licence soon expired but I am not able to renew, have any help in that case?
A: Contact us and we will give month of free use so you have time to pay, after free period if licence is not extended we are sorry but your files will be deleted from web hosting.

should read as

Q: My web hosting licence expired but I am not able to renew it, can you help in that case?
A: Contact us and we will give you month of free use so you have time to pay, after free period if licence is not extended we are sorry but your files will be deleted from our servers.

Q: Is free package realy free or have hidden costs?
A: No hidding costs, just lower disk space 25 MB after login to panel you will see option how easy can double disk space to 50 MB what is perfect for hosting simple webs without database.

should read as

Q: Is a free package really free or does it have hidden costs?
A: No hidding costs, just lower disk space 25 MB after login to panel you will see option how easy can double disk space to 50 MB which will be perfect for hosting simple websites without databases.

Q: I am using free package, can my account be suspended?
A: If account dosent breaking our TOS will not be suspended. Web can be deleted after 30 days of not using account, wich mean account is inactive and we will free space for another customer, few days beffore deleting we will send email to warrning you and to login your account.

should read

Q: I am using a free package, can my account be suspended?
A: If your account doesn't break our TOS will not be suspended. Websites can be deleted after 30 days of not using account, which means account is inactive and we will free the space for another customer. A few days before deleting your websites we will send you an email warning you requesting you to login to your account.

Dedicated Servers

Q: What if I mess up the operating system?
A: Send us ticket and we will reinstall the operating system for 25€.

should be
Q: What if I mess up the operating system?
A: Send us a ticket and we will reinstall the operating system for 25€.
A: This is unlimited, don't worry if you exceeds 500TB bandwidth, you won't hear us!

should read

A: This is unlimited, don't worry if you exceeds 500TB bandwidth, you won't hear from us!

General FAQ

Q: I payed with WESTERN UNION how long need wait to process payment?
A: Normal payment is processed in 24 hours, if is not working day it can take to 72 hours.

should read

Q: I paid with WESTERN UNION how long do i need to wait for payment to process?
A: Normally payment is processed within 24 hours, if it is not a working day it can take upto 72 hours.

Q: Do I need have web to join affilate?
A: No need but web helping in reselling dedicated servers and web hosting.

should read

Q: Do I need have hosting with you to join your affilate program?
A: No you can join our affliate program without hosting with us.

Q: How much can I earn with affilate?
A: Affilate earning selling not on renew current customers. Simple example, you sold server what cost 250€ after reducing payment fee (lets take paypal 3%) 7.50€ your profit is 8%. Lets calculate your profit: 250 - 7.50 = 242.50 - 8% = 19.40€ is your profit.

should read

Q: How much can I earn with your affilate program?
A: Affilates earn by selling to new customers and not by renewing current customers. Simple example, you sold server what cost 250€ after reducing payment fee (lets take paypal 3%) 7.50€ your profit is 8%. Lets calculate your profit: 250 - 7.50 = 242.50 - 8% = 19.40€ is your profit.