Lpanel :: Web Hosting Client Management Software

I have never see it before but just tried the demo and Im very impressed!

I was expecting something a lot more simple but it had everything needed really, and even more than some of the more popular and well known panels.

I think the price is quite a lot, you have to pay either $149.95 yearly or else $19.95 monthly.
I dont like paying for scripts needed monthly or yearly, I would rather a one off fee but I guess it would be pretty big for this script

Yes it nice but the price I dont like. My client brought this script he need me to install script. Right now I play around with it :)

That's a nice system - though everything is under it's control (would make me uneasy) and mod'ing it would be out of the question unless you had a stack of time on your hands. The price for what it does I think is fair, and back to the stack of time, how long would it take a medium sized hosting co. to set it up.

I use LPanel and have found it is a little buggy and the support is quite slow. But I'm sticking with them to see how they improve because it has looked promising so far and they up and coming updates look worthwhile. It really is a complete client management package for cPanel/WHM hosts.

Regards.