Looking to leave Webamsters.Com need BIG package

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybryce

i have outgrown webmasters.com and cant afford the 100 dollars a month for a dedicated server. I run a site with about 1 gig of the funniest videos on the net, i need at least 1 gig of space, i would prefer 2-4, but will sacrifice the space for price..(i am a poor college student) i also need a minimum of 100 gig of transfer, i would prefer 175 or more. i only have one domain, and have no need for subdomains. Frontpage extensions would be nice, but not necesary, need only about 10 pop3 accounts, no fancy bells and whistles,, PHP a must,,, you can email me at bryce@brycewilson.net or MSN messenger at bigdaddybryce@hotmail.com thanks for your time.

Bryce

edit: i dont think that i can afford a dedicated server...

Last edited:
Bryce, while you say you can't afford a dedicated server, 100-175 GB transfer is a lot of transfer to handle for shared hosting environment.

There are dedicated companies though that would cost you less than $100 per month and that will actually give you more than 500-600 GB of monthly transfer.

One of the best known are:

www.server4you.com - 700 GB - $49 per month
www.ev1servers.net - 700 GB - $89 per month
www.dedicatednow.com - 500 GB - $99 per month

I'm sure there are someone here at this forum who can come up with a plan for you as well. Good luck in shopping.

Best,

Artashes said:
Bryce, while you say you can't afford a dedicated server, 100-175 GB transfer is a lot of transfer to handle for shared hosting environment.

There are dedicated companies though that would cost you less than $100 per month and that will actually give you more than 500-600 GB of monthly transfer.

One of the best known are:

www.server4you.com - 700 GB - $49 per month
www.ev1servers.net - 700 GB - $89 per month
www.dedicatednow.com - 500 GB - $99 per month

I'm sure there are someone here at this forum who can come up with a plan for you as well. Good luck in shopping.

Best,

can anybody beat the server4you.com?

Lunarpages has a LOT of different offers. It's also got a nice website, very easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Go ahead and see if you cant find just the right offer :)

- Link removed: Referral links are not allowed! -

Status
Not open for further replies.