Looking for A US based VPS Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Host-Hunters

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in making a deal for a unmanaged vps. I'm back in college working on a degree in network administration and want to know the ins and outs of a vps. What I can do for you is ad your ad to www.host-hunters.com and www.themeologists.com as a sponsor and will stay there for the life of the vps. The theme site is still under construction so that is going to be a couple more week before it's up 100%. I will also do a honest review and tweet it out. These 2 spots were the ads are I charge $10 for a month, so I offering you 2 of them.
I'm interested in a vps about 1gb ram, 20 Gb diskspace and 500 to 1000 GB in traffic. I will use the vps for these 2 sites as well.
I have uploaded the awstats for Host-Hunters for you to see the traffic. I know awstats isn't the greatest but I thought it would help.
If interested please let me know.

Link to stats png.
http://host-hunters.com/hoststats.png

Last edited:
If you want to start learning about VPS and everything there is about it I can recommend starting with a Lowendspirit VPS.
for €3 / year you get either 64 or 128 mb RAM with 15 GB disk.

it offers ipv4 over NAT and 5 ipv6 and there is a pretty active community around the lowendspirit vps project.

Are you looking for KVM or OpenVZ - do you have a location preference in the US?

EDIT: Also, are you looking for a cPanel install as well or just the VPS?

Just openVZ at right now and no cpanel. I want to learn the VPS without the ease of cpanel. Doesn't matter where in the US.

I've taken a look and I think the main problem you're going to run into is the content/threads & posts, or lack of.

I'd recommend building the forum up a bit first, then looking to a sponsor that could sponsor you a VPS.

Thank you for your input. I'm working on getting the forum more active, I know once I get more providers that will pick up.

All the recommendations are great, everyone, but let's keep this thread limited to its subject: a user looking for a sponsor with those specific terms. Let's stick to partnership-related discussion only.

Thank you.

Thank you for your input. I'm working on getting the forum more active, I know once I get more providers that will pick up.

Can you give any more details on how you plan to grow the forum?

All the recommendations are great, everyone, but let's keep this thread limited to its subject: a user looking for a sponsor with those specific terms. Let's stick to partnership-related discussion only.

Thank you.

I'm a potential sponsor, and the things I've listed are concerns of mine. :) Not trying to derail the thread.

Plans are to make sure the forum stays active, and inactive forum is the worst thing you can be. I promote the site every other day on about 8 promotion forums. I have it in my signature on all forums I post on. Which include SMF support, Xenforo support and many other. Also going to add some staff members to help with the forum activity. Building a forum takes a lot of time and work that I have been doing. I also post on blogs for link backs and starting to build a twitter base as well.

Plans are to make sure the forum stays active, and inactive forum is the worst thing you can be. I promote the site every other day on about 8 promotion forums. I have it in my signature on all forums I post on. Which include SMF support, Xenforo support and many other. Also going to add some staff members to help with the forum activity. Building a forum takes a lot of time and work that I have been doing. I also post on blogs for link backs and starting to build a twitter base as well.

Please shoot me an email at info@veerotech.net so we could discuss further. Sound ok? (I've also joined your forum - same username I use on most forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2