Looking for a shared or VPS sponser with a good panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dweiruk

Hello I was wondering if you can sponsor the site I have just been giving evo-nuts.co.uk

We will be moving the forums to a sub domain name or we will be moving them to evo-nuts.co.uk/forums and I am hoping to make wordpress as the main site URL

I can add a link back on the website for you

I have attached the stats for the site

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-08-07 23.00.49.png
    Screenshot 2014-08-07 23.00.49.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 22
We would need 1 dedicated IP or maybe 2

1 for a ssl for the main site

the Other IP will be used for our nameservers

PS I would like plesk if you can do this

Hello Admins so you are aware I contacted Drive hosting on skype and they were offering me hosting but I had to pay for that

I can send logs on request for this

Hello Admins so you are aware I contacted Drive hosting on skype and they were offering me hosting but I had to pay for that

I can send logs on request for this

But Dave if you read what he stated

Hey still need this if so add my skype drivehosting thanks im sure I can give you some good deals.

this does not sound like he was going to give you free hosting. Also i see you on many forums and always asking for sponsored hosting for 1 site and then why you are given this you them asked if the host could give you sponsored hosting for a couple other sites. You tried this with us until we removed your account and then you tried to bad mouth us on WHT until we have the Mods remove the false statements made against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam