Limestonenetworks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
limestone are quite popular at the moment, although their TOS have caused a bit of a stir on other forums.

I beleive they have their own dc - or possibly in infomart?

They are very good, we have 99.9% uptime in last 3months(it was down just for 10min)

I strongly recommend them.

Never used them, but from what I've heard they hold their own in the market. Their prices are very affordable, I even considered trying them out a while back.

Fly by night VPS providers seem to have tainted their rep a bit. Well maybe not LSN's rep, but any VPS providers that host with them mite be amused to be on their way out..

Fly by night VPS providers seem to have tainted their rep a bit. Well maybe not LSN's rep, but any VPS providers that host with them mite be amused to be on their way out..
I'm not following this at all. LSN offers unmanaged dedicated servers.

I'm not following this at all. LSN offers unmanaged dedicated servers.

Yes, for very cheap(great deals) which seems to have attracted many hosts looking for the cheapest way to go. Basically "X host" was with LSN and ended up being one of the many fly by night operations, so some mite assume "Y host" going with LSN is fly by night too..

I'm not saying anything bad about LSN. For unmanaged dedicated I've heard nothing but good about them.

Yes, for very cheap(great deals) which seems to have attracted many hosts looking for the cheapest way to go. Basically "X host" was with LSN and ended up being one of the many fly by night operations, so some mite assume "Y host" going with LSN is fly by night too..

I'm not saying anything bad about LSN. For unmanaged dedicated I've heard nothing but good about them.
I understand what you're saying, but I honestly don't see that tarnishing LSN's reputation. They had some bumps on the road recently moving to a new datacenter, but that was ironed out quickly.

They are not best in support, but they are good. There servers are not so expensive as compared to other companies.

LSN has amazing service and their customer support is great.

Service: 10/10
Support: 8/10
I had %100 uptime with as well.

I used LSN for my VPS hosting services. Their servers are top notch and handle the load of VPS accounts well. Not to mention their servers allow for a good profit. I used LSN for 2 months and planed to expand and resell their dedicated servers but my health got in the way and closed FH down.

My site with hands-on I started fresh and got it when I started working for conor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8