L1, L2 & L3 Sales & Support Techs - Omaha Nebraska Office

handsonhosting

Hands-on Technologies LLC (www.handsonwebhosting.com) has immediate openings for techs and support operators in the Omaha Nebraska office. This is an IN-PERSON position and persons wishing to work remotely are not eligible.

If you are interested in working in a fast paced (yet relaxed) atmosphere in Omaha Nebraska (144th & Dodge), please send me a PM here on the forums.

Again, and I hate having to repeat myself, but this is a position available through the Omaha Nebraska office. If you wish to relocate, that is entirely your decision - Hands-on Technologies will not be paying relocation fees.

Serious applicants should be available for an in-person, in-office interview during the first week of December 2011. Additional interview times will be available throughout December & January 2012.

• No we will not outsource to your company in India
  • No we will not outsource PERIOD
  • No we will not pay for relocation to Omaha, Nebraska
  • No will not allow remote access (telecomuting)

Awesome company to work for. I worked for them for 4 months and I had a blast. Friendly people working there and everyone is very helpful. Conor is an awesome boss, and the company overall is great.

So you have no reason not to apply!

Thanks for the endorsement Romes. It was great having you here at Hands-on too, all positive things to say about you to anyone who asks!