JSHosting - Only the Best

CMTHosting

JS Hosting

I just wanted to let everyone know how great my host is, www.JSHosting.co.uk – I’ve been with them a while now and have enjoyed all the journey with them, the support is excellent and the advice is top. I’ve been with loads of hosts but none of them could bet the support and service JSHosting offer it’s customers. You feel so much at home and I don’t plain in using another host – EVER.

So if you need a host, you can trust and always be there for you, and don’t tell you bags of lies use www.JSHosting.co.uk

JSHosting have me as a customer for life.

Last edited:
JSHosting - Another Happy Client!

I been a client of JSHosting’s for about a year now, and I haven’t once had any problems with my website, No downtime, no server / mail problems. My account has been hassle free since I signed up to their services. The support is brilliant with real 24x7 support, none of this rubbish about 24x7 support and then you receive little support (If any). JSHosting are also very straight up with their clients, NO giving fake information out, just to try and gain another client (like some web hosts do) You really do get your moneys worth + plus 99.9% uptime guaranteed aswell as a 7-day money back guarantee and daily back-ups!

Most hosts maybe offer cheap prices, but do they really offer EXCELLENT support? Normally web hosts offering high amount of bandwidth and disk space are over-loading the server who would course the server to crash, and then your site would go down. JSHosting offer high amounts of disk space and bandwidth aswell as reasonable prices and not over-loading the server(s).

I joined up as a reseller client of JSHosting’s In Feb 05, allowing me to host myself and host UNLIMITED sites aswell as keeping all the money I receive. Not only can you web host yourself, and have your own cPanel /WHM JSHosting also give you top advice to help you on the hosting trade (as a standard service) What other web host would Include this as a standard service? (Without charging you extra).

I find JSHosting so great, I am currently making my way up to a dedicated server with them.

I couldn’t ask for a better web host. JSHosting’s are very much needed in the hosting trade today!

So, basically if you need a reasonable web host you can trust, and relay on 24/x7 for support, Reasonable prices, choose JSHosting!

Thanks, Christopher Thompson

You can find JSHosting by visiting www.JSHosting.co.uk or email info@jshosting.co.uk.