IntelloDesk - Loving it EVEN IN BETA!

Senad

I purchased IntelloDesk due to the incredible offer they have and I must say that so far I'm very please not to have missed out on it like I did with Kayako and Cerebus. I've tried kayako and cerebus as well but for some reason the cost and the look didn't appeal much to me.

This month I decided to start searching for a support center for my clientbase and I was pretty much stuck between cerebus and kayako (what other good options are there right :D?)...until I saw an ad on IntelloDesk. I took a look and I was pretty impressed.

Right now it's in beta and it has a few bugs but I really want to say that it is one of the nicest support centers I've tried. Not only that but I have to give a hands down reward of excellent customer service to the staff. They are very active and are working very hard coding and fixing up any bugs to release it out of Beta. So far I'm very impressed and I can only highly recommend them for their support and quality product that they have created up till now. With time I can see this as being the prime support desk. So basically I felt that I should share my experience and that hopefully others won't pass by such a good thing (especially with the price it is at now).

I'll keep you updated once it comes out of beta and as time progresses of course but right now it is looking like a very good peice of software :).

Thanks for the review, Senad. Good to hear that IntelloDesk is working for you, especially before we integrate here. :)

Mark has done an excellent job with this. It's really superb and they are always listening to ideas. Hopefully I'm giving them some good work by helping report bugs (although there are only a few left) :D. This is really a great investment though....I know because I skipped out on the train for kayako and cerebus and I knew that I would be kicking myself...but then here is IntelloDesk and I feel it will have even bigger and better success than the other two. Hopefully some people will heed my words and not miss out on an opprotunity like this :).

ID is great. We're going to be relaunching in the new year with a new look and ID is part of that look.

Loving it, it's fast, simple to install, and a great deal! Don't pass it up!

Mark has done an excellent job with this.

I certainly cannot take all of the credit for IntelloDesk. Jason has spent countless hours listening to me complain and moan, until we get things done right, and even more hours perfecting IntelloDesk with me.

All of our beta testers have also done a lot in the way of making IntelloDesk what it is right now. So, like I said, I cannot take full credit for IntelloDesk.

We appreciate all of your kind words, and look forward to hearing your feedback, once the final version is released.

I just spent an AIM chat session fixing up that IMAP bug. He is a great guy Mark. Give him a good pat on the back :D.

I see there IntelloDesk has real fans around here. Glad to hear it, especially since there's word we might be using it to help us with our moderating jobs. :)

Congrats Mark!