Indie Game Portal searching for hosting sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan H.

Hello everyone,

My name is Stefan and I'm owner of ''Project Gemini''.
We are creating a Game Portal with people who are mostly under the age of 18.
There is a demo running of our work in progress site and can be showed if you are interested.
Since we are all still young, we can't afford hosting that we need for this project.
Currently I'm designing our website and that can be showed as well.
The name of our project is not Project Gemini but I do not wish to give the real name out here for our "competition".
More details can be given by request over email but preferably WLM.
We already have a domain and there is space for ads on our website, forum and maybe later in-game but that isn't decided yet by our team.

I hope there are some webhosting companies interested in hosting us.
Preferably NL or UK based webhosting companies because most of our users will come from the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

We need 2 GB of storage, unmeterd bandwith, unlimited databases, unlimited emails, unlimited sub domains and cPanel.

With kind regards,

Stefan H.

Hello Stefan,

based on viewing of your current site/project we may have an interest in providing you with the hosting you require however we do not provide “unmetered” or “unlimited” bandwidth allowance for our services as this is physically impossible and causes low performance however we are able to cater for high bandwidth usages ranging from shared hosting to vps through to dedicated servers if necessary and all of the other requirements you have listed.

Hello Stefan,

based on viewing of your current site/project we may have an interest in providing you with the hosting you require however we do not provide “unmetered” or “unlimited” bandwidth allowance for our services as this is physically impossible and causes low performance however we are able to cater for high bandwidth usages ranging from shared hosting to vps through to dedicated servers if necessary and all of the other requirements you have listed.

Ooh that would be great.
Can you PM me your email or WLM so I can show you a bit more about our project.

With kind regards,

- Stefan H.

Status
Not open for further replies.