Increasing Keywords Ranking in Search Engine

Content. Put content on your page. That's the biggest factor, aside from backlinks.

Content. Put content on your page. That's the biggest factor, aside from backlinks.
Agreed I've seen new websites with fantastic content and minimal links rank well after a few months. It's where I would start.

These websites usually have more information about the topic at hand and you can always tell this was written by a person who knows this stuff because they bring insights that the websites below them don't have, that AI also won't give you off the bat.

I've noticed that websites using engaging language, like metaphors and similes, tend to perform better than those that provide straightforward answers. I think this makes content more enjoyable, natural, encouraging visitors to stay longer and interact more with the site, maybe it affects the engagement which affects ratings maybe it makes it unique, maybe it signals to Google its a real person, Im unsure. @bigredseo I'd be interested to hear your experience on this.

Referred to as "Dwell Time" - the amount of time someone spends on a page or site - is not a ranking factor for Google - at least according to Google :) Similarly, Bounce Rates, Scrolling, Pogo-Sticking and other similar engagement metrics are not used. Ask an SEO, and you'll get different answers!

However, correlation does not equal causation.

Just because it looks like it happens, it doesn't mean that it actually does. People spend more time on a page because it's proving useful information to the user, and that's what affects the rankings.

Here's how we know it's not a ranking factor - not every website in the world uses Google Analytics. So Google can't 100% determine what people are doing on a site. They could be watching a video for 4 hours, they could have walked away from their computer. There's just no telling why someone spent "X" time on a page and truly correlate the data.

As far as personal experience in content, those are ranking factors, and that's confirmed by Google. They want more than just the facts; they want real-world experience (EEAT - Expertise, Experience, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness). I've not heard directly that smiles and similar emoji affect ranking, but they can affect the mood of a reader, and keeping them engaged so they read more is usually beneficial (not a ranking factor, beneficial that they'll purchase your product, believe your content, take action one something).

That's my take on things.

- Meta Tags
You can remove Meta Tags from your list. The Keywords Meta Tag hasn't been used as a factor since before 2009, and the Title and Description tags are not used in ranking. They can help get clicks on the search result, but they're not used for ranking as such.

Google also can and will rewrite Title and Meta Description tags as they see fit. I made a video on this about 2 years ago, so those are no longer factors either.

Schema is not a ranking factor but it does help Google understand the page, and as such, it can be used overall to increase exposure. So it's good to have Schema Markup filled out correctly.

How to Increasing Website Keywords Ranking in Search Engine Nowadays ?
When you’re busy finding keywords, writing content, and repeating that process, it’s easy to forget about the content you’ve already written. This is a mistake because older content can get you easy ranking wins that are far more efficient than working from a fresh piece of content.

If you’re only focused on what you’re currently creating, you could miss when your older posts start bleeding traffic. As content ages, it generally starts to lose relevancy, keywords, and traffic. If the content has no real value because the topic isn’t searched anymore (best Sega Dreamcast games), it doesn’t have any backlinks, or it never took off at all, then it should be scrapped. Poorly written or valueless content actually hurts your SEO

How to Increasing Website Keywords Ranking in Search Engine Nowadays ?
Conduct keyword research to identify relevant and high-volume search terms. Create high-quality, SEO-optimized content that incorporates these keywords naturally. Utilize backlinking strategies and monitor performance regularly to refine and improve rankings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RackMaster