I need some space

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxmlink

Good day

I am looking for a web hosting company that can provide my non profit organization with some space...

We are looking for at least

600 mb of disk space
15gigs of transfer
1 domain

We require no scrips nor any emails none of the fancy stuff...

The hosting company must be willing to accept real player files (we don't use any mp3s on the site)... cuz it's mostly for the viewing of photos from other caribbean organizations.. and for listening to caribbean muic that my organization have mixed together...

If you have any questions before providing a quote please feel free to ask...

Thank you way in advance

Alvin

Well if you havnt choose them here is what I can offer:

FIRST MONTH FREE! No cost or Obligation.
Premium Plan (CUSTOM)
600mb space
18gb Transfer
unlimited domains hosted

$10.00/mo or $100.00/yr

Lots of extras but you werent interested in those. You get what you pay for.

On the domain I am a little confused. You want one domain hosted, or registered?

Last edited:
Hi...

By one domain I meant 1 domain hosted... sorry for the mixup... But I might go with *******... they have extras too, just incase we deceide to use some of the stuff.... however I will keep u in mind if things don't work out..

thanx

Frozen Web Hosting can do such an account for $3.99 monthly. Contact me with the information if my signature if you're interested, thanks :)

Hi.. waterlogged... I already choose *******.net.... we needed something right away... and they had the best offer at the time... However... If you have an affiliate program... please email or pm me ... I'm a webdesigner... and I allways have clients who need some big space...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.