Hi all ..
I need hosting like this features .

------
45 Gb disk space .
20 Gb Bandwidth
ftp account
-----
I don't need others features ..
I'm willing pay less than 10 $ per month .

waael said:
I'm willing pay less than 10 $ per month.
Maybe you meant you are willing to pay more than $10 per month?

Right now its sounds like: "All right, all right... I'll pay 2 bucks for it if you really want it that bad.." :)

Waael, for your information - unlimited disk space or unlimited bandwidth does not exist as those who offer it - lie to consumers. Both space and bandwidth cost money to providers.

Best,

I know that .. but I applyed in like that plan in other webhosting company and I used about 30 GB diskspace ..

at the moment .. I don't need php , mysql , etc .
Just diskspace about 40 - 50 GB
and Bandwidth 20 Gb
ftp account no more .

If you need 40-50gb disk space it's going to take you two and a half months just to upload without going over your transfer limit. That's without a single visitor to you site.

waael, a good recommendation would be maybe to go with a dedicated server. Server4you.com offers great prices.

Since 40-50GB space means you probably going to host multimedia files that would require more than just 20GB bandwidth (unless you're going to use it as a file backup server). However, if that is exactly what you intend to do, then shared environment will do just fine.

waael said:

The following quotes are from the TOS of the company you linked to. Sure they offer a ton of bandwidth and disk space for a song, but if you read the TOS you will find that you are not actually allowed to use most of it.
Typical garbage scam. Suck in customers with huge promises and tailor your Terms to prevent them from ever utilizing what is offered.

"As a policy, we do not offer credits or refunds for hosting already pre-paid for."

"Onehost reserves the right to change prices at any time."

"All (90%) of your web pages (html) must be 'linked' with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) stored on Onehost's server. Web sites that are found to contain either/or no html documents, a large number of unlinked files are subject to warning, suspension or cancellation at the discretion of Onehost management."

To maintain the integrity of our service the following limitations apply:

"Sites with banners, graphics or cgi scripts running from their domain used on other domains. Sites with picture galleries (This is any site where 50% of the files transferred is graphics) Sites offering download files or archives. (This is any site where 50% or more of there monthly traffic is from file downloads). Sites using more than 30% of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. Sites running multimedia files (QuickTime, Real Audio, Real Video, MP3).

Onehost will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision."

"Onehost customers are discouraged from storing any files that cause excessive traffic on Onehost servers."

Artashes said:
waael, a good recommendation would be maybe to go with a dedicated server. Server4you.com offers great prices.

Since 40-50GB space means you probably going to host multimedia files that would require more than just 20GB bandwidth (unless you're going to use it as a file backup server). However, if that is exactly what you intend to do, then shared environment will do just fine.

Art, the TOS of 99% of these hosts offering huge disk space and transfer don't allow the storage of files.

Artashes said:

Thanks alot .

Always read the Terms of Service in your case, since you don't want to get a fine or get your account closed because you do something that the host does not support or allow.