How many hours a day and week do you put into your business?

BlackStorm

How many hours a day and week do you put into your business?
I usually do at least 9 hours a day but its normally more.
A business takes quite a bit of work but I think its all worth it.

I put usually 8-10 hours myself into it, plus we have three other admins of the company, a tech and one other sales rep.

I am normally on the computer 8-10 hrs per week day then 3-5 hrs a day on the weekend. I would say about 70% of that time is devoted towards working on something business related.

A lot of my time online is also business related but I like to work on my personal sites, like Hosting-Talk :)
At the weekends sometimes I dont get very much time online because I have a lot to do offline and I am acting out my offline life ;)

Normally I put about 20 hours per day into my web hosting business even though it doesnt seem like it because my website is not even up but the fact is that there is a lot of workt o do in the backend like I am moving all my servers out of Burst to colocate in THE PLANET datacenter and other small things like that which take a long time :)

20 hours per day?
So you have 4 hours to sleep, eat, drink, shop etc. :eek:
Hope you get your site up soon though, a few people were mentioning it earlier :)

By the way Rahul, if you need any help, just ask either on the forum or you can ask me if you do need any help :)
John

my business is up 24 hrs. but I do 15 hrs a day, my other staff do 8 hrs. then someone come in do 8 hrs etc.

John Diver said:
20 hours per day?
So you have 4 hours to sleep, eat, drink, shop etc. :eek:
Hope you get your site up soon though, a few people were mentioning it earlier :)

Unfortunately my typical workday now begins at 6:00AM and I am up till about 2:00AM - 3:00AM sometimes I dont sleep for like 36 hours because I am swamped with a lot of work. I am planning on doing a lot of things with FastNetServers not like the overnight fly in/out hosting company if you know what I mean. I will be getting my website up by the end of the week or early next week.

John Diver said:
By the way Rahul, if you need any help, just ask either on the forum or you can ask me if you do need any help :)
John

Well...This is kind of embarrasing for me to ask...but thank you very much for your help guys...I was wondering if anyone could help me with implementing WHM AutoPilot with my website design? PM me :)