How do i know if my cPanel hosting is too expensive?

I want to know how you tell if your hosting is too expensive?
The price of your product is key to selling, too cheap and people don't want too know and too expensive and customers don't want to pay. Where is just right for cPanel Hosting (Shared)? I'm new to the market and want to start getting some clients but i feel my pricing may be too expensive. I don't want dirt cheap hosting as that may attract the wrong type of business.
How did you work out your pricing and what you could suggest is the best way of pricing your products?

Generally for us, we look around the market quite a bit whenever we are specing out new prices. We look at the high and we look at the low, we also break it down to how many accounts we can safely host without cause any issues / NOT overselling, compare the prices, and sometimes we even rent out another host for a limited to see how the support is so we can adjust accordingly.

Just remember to keep your head above water, don't try and make all your money from just a few clients, and at the same time, don't be that $1 unlimited host as you may end up with lot of spam/hackers/leeches.

Hope this helps.

Generally for us, we look around the market quite a bit whenever we are specing out new prices. We look at the high and we look at the low, we also break it down to how many accounts we can safely host without cause any issues / NOT overselling, compare the prices, and sometimes we even rent out another host for a limited to see how the support is so we can adjust accordingly.

Just remember to keep your head above water, don't try and make all your money from just a few clients, and at the same time, don't be that $1 unlimited host as you may end up with lot of spam/hackers/leeches.

Hope this helps.
Our hosting is managed by us, we setup, support and manage our servers, this cost is included into our hosting plans. I've included my monthly average hosting cost prices into my hosting packages to ensure I'm not losing money. Discounts and offers apply to prices displayed on the main page.

When you Pay peanuts you get monkeys. So I've try to set my prices higher.

Would you say the plans are too expensive compared to yourself?

What would you suggest I do differently?

The price of your product is key to selling, too cheap and people don't want too know and too expensive and customers don't want to pay. Where is just right for cPanel Hosting (Shared)? I'm new to the market and want to start getting some clients but i feel my pricing may be too expensive. I don't want dirt cheap hosting as that may attract the wrong type of business.
How did you work out your pricing and what you could suggest is the best way of pricing your products?

Before buying new hosting first you need check hosting provider reviews and features, the web hosting is expensive or not.

The price should be fair. I mean, ask the question, why your customer pays such a price: reliability, speed, 24/7 support, and e.t Do you have such an excellent service? - Then your price will be expensive, and it's fair, you'll attract serious customers (I agree with @Serv00.com).
And vice versa - small price - slow and weak service.
Of course, cheap and expensive services have some limits, that you should find - make marketing research, what price have your competitors.

Ask your clients and website visitors. They are the only ones who knows what is expensive and what is inexpensive for them.

Ask yourself a simple question - would you pay that price?

The price of cPanel is not a factor, it's the service that comes with the hosting. If you believe your prices are too low, then they are. The same goes if they're too high.

Acknowledge and realize that your service is not for everyone, and that's just fine. You're not competing with everyone.

So you need to determine what you require to cover expenses and then make a profit. Find out what services you're offering, and does the market support it. What does that look like on a small scale, medium and large? Then set your prices that cover those ranges.

I know businesses that sell shared hosting plans for $10 per month, give just average customer service, and still get customers. On the other hand, there are small businesses that sell at $3 per month and gives the same quality of customer service.

There are customers who think that if they pay more, they will be in better hands. That's the reality.

It has been my experience, that if you are worried about how much web hosting costs, and you're in business, that's the wrong thing to be concerned about. Hosting is a cost of doing business, no matter the price. What services will you need most, and support matters most of all. Of course, it's part of an equation to being profitable, does your site make money / sell products & services, or is it just a business card. Your business plan should tell you the answers.

The first step is to check what other hosts are charging. You can easily do this by searching for "cPanel hosting." You may be in the area or range if they charge around the same price. However, if you're paying significantly more than the competition, it's time to start looking for a better host. There are a number of great cPanel hosts out there, so there's no need to overpay. Instead, take some time to compare plans and prices and find the right host.

Generally, if you're paying more than $10 per month for cPanel hosting, you're probably overpaying. There are a number of hosts that charge far less for this popular web hosting control panel. In addition, many of the best cPanel hosts offer it for free with their plans.

The price paid is really subjective to the value for the service. This post is coming up on a year old, how did this go? Have you made any progress with growth?

Are you offering extra free services such as a free domain or free control panel? These factors play a role in pricing out your offer.

When setting the price of a hosting plan, we usually do market research on how competitors are offering pricing and what services they include.

You can then set your price

And if you think you're paying too much, you might as well be offering that level of service. So don't think about it.

But make sure that your service is of good quality for the price so that the customer stays with you for a long time.

You must decide how much you'll need in order to cover your costs before turning a profit. Find out what services you are providing and whether the market will accept them. What does something appear like in small, medium, and big scales? Set pricing that span those ranges after that. Additionally, do you provide other free services like a free domain or free control panel? These elements affect how much your offer is valued.