How are you winning in SEO when you're facing spammy coupon sites?

Mason_TierNet

Our website needs a lot of SEO work don't get me wrong...But we're tired of these fraud coupon sites ranking when our name is searched. What tools and tactics do you use to really win in SEO in this industry?

You need to post this on promotion section. By the way, Search rank depends on many factors. It seems your are already on No #1. A coupon site called tiernetcoupons is on rank but behind you and seems its a week compititor for you. Seo is not a tool or anything. Its a continious process. By the way. to audit you site and your comnpititor you can use Ahrefs, Semrush.

Have you ever received a client from a coupon site? If there's one you don't like, you can always petition them to remove your listing.

Here's my thing about the coupon places and especially those offering the 50% and 75% off. Do you really want a client that purposely set out to look for "coupon" so they can pay the minimal amount on things? Often, those are the clients that are going to cause the most amount of problems.

I would make sure that the word coupon is nowhere on your site, and improve your own ranking on various other sites to push down the listing for the coupon place with regards to your name.

But again, if you're not getting clients from them, there's limited things to worry about anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys