Hetzner PayPal Payment Issue from India

futureking

I am using Hetzner Cloud Hosting from last 3 years. I always paid using PayPal with my Debit Card.

But this time (On 1st April 2022) PayPal didn't processed the payment. When I contacted PayPal, they said there is some legal issue with Payment and it is under review process. If it gets approved then Hetzner will receive the payment or I will get refund.
After one day I received the email from PayPal that payment didn't approved. When I contacted PayPal they said that I will receive the refund in 5 days. When I asked the reason behind this legal issue. They said that they can not provide any information about it. They also said that I should ask the merchant (Hetzner) to contact PayPal. When I asked if I try to pay again will it work? The customer representative of PayPal said that I should not try to pay to this merchant( Hetzner).

When I explained this issue to Hetzner, they gave me their Bank Account details asked to transfer via Bank Transfer process.

It was very difficult to Pay to foreign company using Bank Transfer. It took me several days to complete all formalities asked by Bank.
In the last when payment was made the Remittance and Swift Charges were very high.

for 51.59 Euro payment I have to spend approx Rs 2995 INR (Swift, Remittance Charges) + Rs 1000 INR CA Fess, only to transfer the payment.

When I ask the Hetzner support about if they know anything about PayPal issue they become silent. They reply on other topics but do not reply on PayPal issue.

I am not sure that will PayPal work next time or not? Hetzner is not providing any information regarding this.

My Indian Credit Card (SBICard) is also not working with Hetzner. Card company and Hetzner both are not providing any information about why Credit card payment is failing.

I also tried my Credit card with OVHCloud but it also not worked with OVH.

However my Credit Card works with Backblaze and Digital Ocean without any issues.

Do you have any information regarding these issues?

India is cost sensitive market. In order to provide software services in low prices we need low cost hosting. That's why I was using Hetzner. But right now if I switch to Digital Ocean then my hosting cost will increase three times, which is a huge difference.

Other companies from India seem to be processing payments from PayPal to Hetzner fine, so I'm curious if fraud alerts are a factor here. If that was the case, then of course they would not discuss this with you.