Help on this domain names selection

skywebsitehost

hi mates, i'm about to buy one or two of this domain names, my intention is for their traffic and their seo is also a good option to the selection. Which of this domain names do you think that has a traffic or seo? WebHostingForums.asia , AtWebHostingForum.com , webhostingforumz.com , WebHostingForums.info , WebHostingForumWebsite.com

Have you checked the availability of the domains?

It appears only the first two in your list (left to right) are available to register.

To tell you the truth I don't really like any of them - .ASIA is a cheap and spammy extension, webhostingforumZ might lose a lot of type-in traffic and you are basically going for loooooooong keyworded domains with "webhostingforum" in them. Most of the good (and even decent) keyworded domains are already taken so you are just going for quite a long name where you can stuff all of your keywords.

Still, if I have to pick up one, maybe it will be the .info ...

To tell you the truth I don't really like any of them - .ASIA is a cheap and spammy extension, webhostingforumZ might lose a lot of type-in traffic and you are basically going for loooooooong keyworded domains with "webhostingforum" in them. Most of the good (and even decent) keyworded domains are already taken so you are just going for quite a long name where you can stuff all of your keywords.

Still, if I have to pick up one, maybe it will be the .info ...

thank's for the reply, i have bought a unique one not from this list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airnode