Help, Legal issues

Hosting42dotnet

Account Disabled
Hello,

Someone has posted negative feadback about my website, "Hosting42 Sucks" They do not specify a reason, Nor any details and they are using a copy righted youtube video made my hosting42 inc. Staff. Is there anything i can do to make them remove this blog post.

It is public!

Is this a client of yours? Is the URL (ticket #) or anything like that stated in the review?

I think Artashes is on the right track. You may also want to comment on the video too and ask your questions directly in the video.

Actually, it looks like the video has already been removed, but the blog postings still exist.

I've never heard of BH before, but you might want to try posting a note to the admin on the blogs and see what the story is and if they will remove the pages. From what I can tell, it looks like they're using some sort of autoblogger software to pull in the stories from other sites.

Also, if I'm reading it right, the blog post was from April 29th 2010

I think Artashes is on the right track. You may also want to comment on the video too and ask your questions directly in the video.

Actually, it looks like the video has already been removed, but the blog postings still exist.

I've never heard of BH before, but you might want to try posting a note to the admin on the blogs and see what the story is and if they will remove the pages. From what I can tell, it looks like they're using some sort of autoblogger software to pull in the stories from other sites.

Also, if I'm reading it right, the blog post was from April 29th 2010

I tried numerous times, to contact the owner, I never get any reply back.

I assume, it is about bh-cheap-hosting. You can contact its host and report abuse, if possible. This should solve the problem.

I think that you'd discuss the issue with the web host that has the website/blog on their servers. If you have arguments and explain things, they should be responsive. If not they would find out that anyone can post any kind of fake reviews anywhere on the web.

I do not care anymore about the negative reviews, not because our business reputation is not important. It is! But if someone wants to harm your online brand for any reason, it is hard to deal with this! The web is full of people who'd spend time in working against someone and trying to harm someone's interests... because this is the only thing they could achieve.

PS: Make sure that the guys who created this is not an unhappy customers. We all have them even if we do all the things properly.

I think that you'd discuss the issue with the web host that has the website/blog on their servers. If you have arguments and explain things, they should be responsive. If not they would find out that anyone can post any kind of fake reviews anywhere on the web.

I do not care anymore about the negative reviews, not because our business reputation is not important. It is! But if someone wants to harm your online brand for any reason, it is hard to deal with this! The web is full of people who'd spend time in working against someone and trying to harm someone's interests... because this is the only thing they could achieve.

PS: Make sure that the guys who created this is not an unhappy customers. We all have them even if we do all the things properly.

Should i be worried if they don't remove the content?, nah?