Have you had any problems if you auto setup accs?

BlackStorm

IF you automatically setup your hosting accounts, have you ever had any problems?
I would be worried about fraud and security if accounts were setup automatically, maybe people would spam..
I think it would be more likely if accounts are setup automatically than manually

I personally do it manually right now, but I am looking at getting it all automatically set up to speed up the process.

Like you said though, spam etc can be a problem. Which is why all new users that sign up on my site are added into a database where I store that info for 15 days and can periodically check up on them. Not fully safe proof, but at least I know they are there.

<!--QuoteBegin-John Diver+Oct 22 2003, 08:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (John Diver @ Oct 22 2003, 08:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> IF you automatically setup your hosting accounts, have you ever had any problems?
I would be worried about fraud and security if accounts were setup automatically, maybe people would spam..
I think it would be more likely if accounts are setup automatically than manually [/b][/quote]
automatically what Credit Card or setup they account :p

At the moment I manually setup web hosting accounts but I will be automating the process soon and to save me some time I will be including a side module where it keeps all the automated signups there so I could double check and authorize it fully...nevertheless as soon as the user signs up they will get their account setup and have authorization to access it...but only for about 24 hours in which I have to check it out...maybe I might increase it to 48 hours just incase. :)