Growing hosting company for sale

have2sell

The Hosting company I have built from the ground up is for sale. A career change for me forces the sale of this - I intended to keep going until I really couldn't...that time has come.

Below is the breakdown of clients - all on two RHE3 servers, WHM/Cpanel. I really want all of these clients to go to a good reliable host - too many good people/friends to let down.

Resellers:

6 @ $30/month = 180
1 @ $25/month = 25
4 @ $15/month = 60
3 @ $10/month = 30

Total: $295/monthly
or
Total: $3540/yearly

Regular Hosting (All yearly):

15 @ $15/year = 225
102 @ $25/year = 2550
3 @ $20/year = 60
16 @ $50/year = 800

Total: $3610/yearly

BOTH TOTAL: $7175/yearly

Two servers are located at Server Matrix - can opt to keep the servers or you can pull the clients to your machines and let the servers go.

With these accounts, the domain names are registered at Bulkregister, actuall only 109 total registered with them. The remainder have their own registrar and upkeep their domain name record.

No billing software is included, nothing fancy here, just a hosting company built from the ground up.

Also included is the paypal account, all the hosting forums accounts, sales material, of course the client DB, scripts, etc....basically everything I have.

I will sign any non-compete for any length of time - I'm outta this biz/just can't do it with the new career.

I wouldn't sell, but my new job forces me to be away for half a year and I don't want to compromise the service by my new career.

I am available to help transition this hosting company and offer my help for one month included in the selling price of the company. Beyond that, I will entertain helping for a monthly or hourly fee if needed.

Please post questions if you have any.

I'm accepting bids to sell this hosting company - PM me with your bid.

I'll accept bids until the last day of May - highest bidder gets the whole sha-bang.

Daily, I'll edit this original post to update the highest bid.

Post questions if you have any, thanks for looking.

Is this still for sale? If so please email and I will foward to the person here that can help. We are always looking.. :)