Greetings to All!

CrazyTech

Greetings All,

First off, just would like to let Artashes and the rest of the staff here know that they are doing an absolutely wonderful job with the place. It's nice to see a community with active and kind leaders.

Now, for the introduction part...

Some of you might know me from some of the other forums around. I am the very same CrazyTech from WHT, HHO and others. If you don't already know me, my name is Denver Hunter and I work for NukeHelpers Hosting (VP) and Open Source Host (Technical Support). I'm in to just about anything that deals with hosting or development. I look forward to some good discussions on this board and feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat sometime.

Thank you kindly.

Warm Regards,
Denver T. Hunter

Denver, thank you for your kind words. Its very cool to hear positive feedback every time.

As for you, sir, I know you very well from other forums and I'm happy to see you joining our ranks. I've been following your posts and I can say that you are a very intelligent person with good knowledge of the industry that can really spice this place up.

We are happy to have you here. Try to enjoy it more than anything.

Best,

Thank you both kindly for the welcome. I have already had the pleasure of jumping into a few topics here at Hosting Discussion and I'm sure there will be many more as time goes on. It's nice to see a class act operation run by knowledgable people. I respect both of your opinions very highly from past experience and I'm happy to be a part of your forum. Keep up the good work!