Greetings from Florida

lavoy.allison

Hey everyone! My name is Lavoy Allison and I just go approved today to post on the site. I am here to learn and promote my new web hosting company In the Cloud Company Hosting. I have designed websites and host them. I like to use WordPress and make like easier. I also grow Bonsai trees. Thank you so much for your time and God Bless you all!

Hi Lavoy, welcome to our community and thanks for introducing yourself.

What kind of hosting are you going to focus on with your new company?

You definitely joined the right forum, there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here.

Welcome to the forums Lavoy. Bonsai trees... that's an interesting hobby! I know they get quite old, and I always see in movies that people are trimming them - but that always seemed weird to me given how slow they grow. :)

Hi Lavoy, welcome to our community and thanks for introducing yourself.

What kind of hosting are you going to focus on with your new company?

You definitely joined the right forum, there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here.
I apologize for the late reply. I am focusing my market to Web Designers. I offer Cloud based Web Hosting. I have KVM, VPS, semi-dedicated and dedicated server rentals as well. [snipped] Do you think we can start a thread to deliver our sales pitches? I have tried on here and was told I was spamming ads two or three times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums Lavoy. Bonsai trees... that's an interesting hobby! I know they get quite old, and I always see in movies that people are trimming them - but that always seemed weird to me given how slow they grow. :)
They grow the same rate as other trees, you just keep them small by having them clipped and root bound.

I apologize for the late reply. I am focusing my market to Web Designers. I offer Cloud based Web Hosting. I have KVM, VPS, semi-dedicated and dedicated server rentals as well. [snipped] Do you think we can start a thread to deliver our sales pitches? I have tried on here and was told I was spamming ads two or three times.
To advertise, you'll need to post your thread in our marketplace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airnode