Great Domain for Sale!

SC Source

I'm selling WebDesignerstalk.com. It is registered with NameCheap and expires in a year.

If you are interested in this domain name, please PM me with an offer or post here with an offer. PM is suggested.

Thank you.

4 domains! Cheap!

All Domains Registered with NameCheap

---------------------------------------
GUServices.com
- Registered on 08/17/2003
- Expires on Tue 08/17/2004
- This Domain name is great for Gamers would offer some sort of gaming services.

IBSkinners.com
- Registered on 9/16/2003
- Expires on Thu 09/16/2004
- This Domain name is great for a forum design company who makes skins for forums or does custom work for others.

WEBSkinners.com
- Registered on 9/16/2003
- Expires on Thu 09/16/2004
- This Domain name is great for a web designing company. 'Skin' meaning design and put up. *Editor's Choice*

WebTechForums.com
- Registered on 10/13/2003
- Expires on Wed 10/13/2004
- This Domain is great for someone who has plans to make a very large forum group about the Technology of the World Wide Web.*Editor's Choice*

Please, PayPal only. If interested please post: SOLD - domain name then contact me via e-mail, PM, AIM (devsterdude) or MSN (devsterdude@hotmail.com).

Thank you and I hope to recieve a few buys.

How much does it cost to transfer from Namecheap to Godaddy? the $7.75 that godaddy says? Just wanted to make sure. Nice domains by the way. I'm thinking about webtechforums but I don't think I have the time to do anything with it! In any case, good luck with the sale!

I would just suggest you sign up with NameCheap (its free) and then I push it (also free) to you. And I know that you could get this domain for much more on a different site, like WHT. But I got banned from there because of their mistake. So I can't sell it there.

All in all, you can buy it and sell it for more. I just want to get rid of these domains because . . . . I just want to!

Thnx.