GogetSSL have an attitude

easyhostmedia

Hi

great attitude from Gogetssl

I resell their SSL certificates ( well wont from now on)

One of my clients renewed his RapidSSL through my WHMCS using their latest WHMCS 6 compatible plugin/addon.

well yes the new date was changed on the clients order showing he has another 12 months, but no email etc. sent to client for them to provide CSR, so i manually renew the cert from my GogetSSL account and after 10 hrs and no approver email i contact their support which tell me

The WHMCS works in next scenario, first client make order, than your WHMCS send special email to customer with LINK to submit CSR code, only than the order appears in our client area.and they dont send the approver emails, these are sent from the CA

i told them this never happened and provided them with screenshots

http://www.screencast.com/t/rqZ0GVTj

which shows no such emails received by client and that in WHMCS is shows conflicting info

Status - cancelled
Status Description - ACTIVE

in my GogetSSL account is is still active ( 13 days to go)

then i get this

looks like WHMCS shows status of old SSL.
Anyway, new module by WHMCS will be October 15.

so fine, i replied with, so only way round is to get a new cert and not renewal so that the client will lose the 13 days as it wont be added to a new cert only a renewal
then their reply to this shocked me

******* okay.
the missing word starts with an f

That is shocking. Reach out to their management team / feedback and let them know. Take a screenshot so it can't be edited out.

i have the email record of the ticket. this is also a joke.

i told them i dont take such from anyone, so refund all my active SSL certs so i can go elsewhere and this is their reply

********Dear Terry,

the only order that was placed within 30 days and is applicable for refund is S0116326, we did full refund to it.
You had 6.64 Pounds on your balance, and we refunded it to your Paypal account.

Your account maybe suspended If you will continue to speak with us in such tone.

Ticket Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: YWY-612-15236
Департамент: Sales Department
Type: Issue
Priority: Critical

Helpdesk: https://support.gogetssl.com/index.php?

cant find their management details they are part of the EnVers Group SIA , but their site gives no contact details http://enversgroup.com/ and only contact on the gogetssl site is support @ email, so that will be pointless.

well at least i have an account with The SSL Store, so will be setting up their WHMCS plugin and use them. i have 8 SSLs active with gogetssl, 2 are due for renewal

so managed to get an email for their CEO and this is the reply i got from him

Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 12:07 PM
To: main support
Subject: RE: Fw: [#YWY-612-15236]: now way for CSR

Dear Terry,

I checked your situation and I see that our staff was investigating you case, and even checked your WHMCS system, which is tunned so much and can have many bugs.

They login as your Customer and found that its possible to submit CSR without any problem, so for me the problem not clear, please explain in details, so I can involve CTO to find the solution.

Regarding refunds, there are policies that allow to refund orders within 30 days only. Your are saying that you dont care it so you dont care our rules. I will ask our billing to make full refund even for old orders, but please note, that all that orders will be revoked and Comodo/Symantec will contact your end customers with explanaition of conflict between The Easyhost Media group and Envers Group LTd in details.

For the first five years Im hearing that "okay" is a vulgar word. I feel its just missunderstood between you and manager.

Please note, as we are good friends of TheSSLstore we will notify about that incident and requests to refund all old certificates, that need understand their risks too.

Let me know if more questions.
Best Wishes
Vladislavs Dovoreckis

so a threat to contact The SSL store and get them to refund and close my account with them.

I wonder what planet they are from.

Never was an issue with getting a new ssl cert as the issue was with a clients renewing an ssl, so what they did in my WHMCS never did anything involving the issue reported to them

Last edited:
I have always found their help "just" ok. They seem to only reply to a question with the bare minimal answer.

I have never found them rude though.

It would be interesting to see the entire unedited conversation. Not just quotes of what they said but quotes of everything you said.

I have always found their help "just" ok. They seem to only reply to a question with the bare minimal answer.

I have never found them rude though.

It would be interesting to see the entire unedited conversation. Not just quotes of what they said but quotes of everything you said.

a lot of personal client details i not of the chats, but no excuse for being rude.

Kevin from TheSSLStore is fuming at being mentioned in his threats.

Kevin's reply after i placed him in the picture

Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 3:06 PM
To: main support
Subject: RE: thought i would contact you direct

Hi Terry,

That’s too funny and insulting to us. Obviously, I would never just arbitrarily shut down/refund an account because one of our competitors tells me to (especially GoGetSSL). That’s ridiculous – not quite sure why he brought us up, but I’ve come to expect anything with them!

I won’t be doing anything to your account, so no need to worry. Sorry to hear about your experience over there – sadly, it’s a very common theme amongst people who deal with them. I hear a story like this weekly.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help. Hope all is well!

Kevin Johnson

Channel Manager

The SSL Store

To be honest who's to say it's not their side but your side, or even in between both of you. And I say that because the API call might have died half way before sending to them.

I agree that employee shouldn't be working for them if he is swearing, I've never even done that myself but I can be pissed off when told it's our fault when it's the clients.

But they even try, and to threaten to tell a competitor is pathetic, they could report it on FraudRecord with a valid reason if they have one lol.

Good luck never had any issues with either companies myself.

And I say that because the API call might have died half way before sending to them.
Well when the client renewed nothing happened, so they wanted to look in my WHMCS to see if they could find issue, but rather than do that they just set up an account and then ordered a ssl which they say asked for CSR (even thought that was not the issue)

so i tried today trying to get a free trial SSL to see if it goes through by ordering it as a client.

yes got to point of asking for CSR, even though their module never called whmcs to send out the notice to goto client area to complete. but when trying to submit CSR i got this ( and yes i had auth key and it was set up correctly within module)

The following errors occurred:

An error occured: You must request auth key before accessing this method

so it is something their end. but why could they not help in figuring what went wrong rather than swearing

so the latest email from their CEO was

The problem was customer DNS server problems, not ours.

Now regarding WHMCS, the module doesn’t have option for renewals, so in fact renewal is absolutely same process as new order. What did you expected the process of renewal will be? You click renew and the order will be renewed automatically? That would be great, but its not working like that, Symantec not even allow to use original CSRs for renewal orders, so customers should always generate new CSR.

The only problem I see is that screen

http://www.screencast.com/t/NvLAw8tL

I’m almost sure that all the case went in next scenario:

1) Customer placed renewal order at your WHMCS

2) No action was from our side, as no CSR and order details received

3) You created order manually at our system

4) Order was issued

5) But since customer missed Configuration of SSL in The WHMCS, the statuses were wrong

To avoid that, your customers should create renewal order AND pass the configuration process, then the order will arrives to our system via API and no problem should be.

In October there will be new WHMCS module with many updates and new features

so now they are saying it is a DNS issue, so i tried ordering the same RapidSSL certificate from the same clients account with the only difference being i changed the module to that of TheSSLstore.
SSL ordered, whmcs system email received, CSR provided, approver email received and completed and within a few minutes SSL cert arrived.
So If their was DNS issue then the one from The SSLStore would have also never arrived.

Wow, that is crazy! Thanks for sharing your experience with then so we all know.

We use the SSL store also. Kevin is a good guy, your in good hands!

Wow, that is crazy! Thanks for sharing your experience with then so we all know.

We use the SSL store also. Kevin is a good guy, your in good hands!

It is crazy and uncalled for. I have had an account with The SSLStore for a few year now and set up a whitelabel store. I sold SSL from both theSSLStore and Gogetssl as each offered different brands and som were cheaper from one and visa versa.
but i think GoGetSSL have lost me and my £1000 worth of SSL currently with them

We have never heard any thing bad like this regarding them. We and many of the clients have good experience with them till date :)

Sorry to hear your negative experience with them. We are using GoGetSSL from last 2yrs. We didn't face any issue with them yet.