Galaxy fold 2?

HostOX

Just went and bought one of these today from a second hand phone store, got a fair deal granted I paid $1250.

HOWEVER this phone is certainly worth a look, it is exceptionally productive and ideal for handling tickets, live chat, emails and I do some day trading so it certainly does good with that too.

Anyone else got the fold or tried it? I certainly recommend giving it a look, it is one hot piece of novelty that is actually productive!

The first fold one was junk, version 2 is a whole new level.

Just went and bought one of these today from a second hand phone store, got a fair deal granted I paid $1250.

HOWEVER this phone is certainly worth a look, it is exceptionally productive and ideal for handling tickets, live chat, emails and I do some day trading so it certainly does good with that too.

Anyone else got the fold or tried it? I certainly recommend giving it a look, it is one hot piece of novelty that is actually productive!

The first fold one was junk, version 2 is a whole new level.
£120 a month in the UK on contract or £1,800 to buy. far cheaper to buy a laptop or tablet

£120 a month in the UK on contract or £1,800 to buy. far cheaper to buy a laptop or tablet

Yeah never been a fan of contract, pay £25 a month for a sim with unlimited on three or something near that price - The shop was advertising the fold 1 for £500 got me interested but watched reviews and decided no way.

Guy pulls old fold 2 for £900, half price bargain!

Deffo worth a look when prices come down but hell no to anyone paying £120 a month, that is extortion.

Been over 24 hours now still think it's a win for folk in this field, easy on SSH, tickets, chats and battery life is superb.

Got to remember you are buying a phone and tablet all in one :D

Yeah never been a fan of contract, pay £25 a month for a sim with unlimited on three or something near that price - The shop was advertising the fold 1 for £500 got me interested but watched reviews and decided no way.

Guy pulls old fold 2 for £900, half price bargain!

Deffo worth a look when prices come down but hell no to anyone paying £120 a month, that is extortion.

Been over 24 hours now still think it's a win for folk in this field, easy on SSH, tickets, chats and battery life is superb.

Got to remember you are buying a phone and tablet all in one :D
I just bought my iphone SE (2020) for £319 and only pay £7.50 a month for SIMO with tescomobile.

People need to look around as you may see a deal with o2 costing £35, but look at o2 or sky and get the same deal for £10 and o2/sky piggyback off o2, so you use the same network but for a 1/3 of the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys