Fully Managed Reseller Hosting Request

Harv45

Hello, I am getting uncomfortable with my current provider and seeking to switch.

Here are my requirements...
My ordered disk space must reside on an SSD array. I am looking for 10GB of this to start.

Disk space must be ACTUAL disk space. Not just "website only storage".

I am looking for 50GB of bandwidth. As with the disk space it must be able to utilized completely. Not just "website only" traffic.

Cloudlinux, quality website builder, and modern software must exists. Or something to that effect.

Transparent server specs/info/status even inside Cpanel/WHM (not just on your website). At all time.

Fully managed servicing. Including should I ever end up with a questionable client. I will of course cooperate to full extend (for example if I need to provide all of info I has on file of them and etc). But I must not simply be "100% liable" for such. I am PAYING you to keep my lights on, not to do the opposite!

To go along with fully managed servicing, it is also just as important that I am provided with support for dealing my clients. Should I don't know how do resolve their issue(s) that I get them from them.

Finally it would be nice if my website could get a boost with my request order. Even if it carries an separate fee.

Please do let me know if you have any questions/need help understanding what I am needing. Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you for your question, I do not expect to has to spend more than $15 per month for something like this.

You won't get what you want for $15 a month.
Your budget for your requirements is entirely unrealistic. You can't pay peanuts and expect a platinum service.
You're also looking for business management (and possibly business insurance) in regards to
Fully managed servicing. Including should I ever end up with a questionable client. I will of course cooperate to full extend (for example if I need to provide all of info I has on file of them and etc). But I must not simply be "100% liable" for such. I am PAYING you to keep my lights on, not to do the opposite!
Which as far as I know, no host provides. No web host will manage the server your on and the business you run.

The rest of your requirements are fairly simple, and is achievable.

Last edited:
You won't get what you want for $15 a month.
Your budget for your requirements is entirely unrealistic. You can't pay peanuts and expect a platinum service.
You're also looking for business management (and possibly business insurance) in regards to Which as far as I know, no host provides. No web host will manage the server your on and the business you run.

The rest of your requirements are fairly simple, and is achievable.

Please do confirm that I am in fact requiring very reasonable amount of resources for what I am expecting.

I must also clarifies that I am NOT expecting business management. Just that I get the necessary support I need to stay online.

There a big different between booting a business offline and doing the best to LIMIT liabilities for BOTH parties. I will cover their butts, why can't they do the same for me? :confused:

Please do confirm that I am in fact requiring very reasonable amount of resources for what I am expecting.

I must also clarifies that I am NOT expecting business management. Just that I get the necessary support I need to stay online.

There a big different between booting a business offline and doing the best to LIMIT liabilities for BOTH parties. I will cover their butts, why can't they do the same for me? :confused:

cPanel alone costs $15 a month, so what you want for $15 a month is not really going to happen

Last edited:
Please be kindly informed that I am looking for a reseller ACCOUNT NOT a VPS or "cloud server". :)

Yes, but cPanel and Cloudlinux still cost a VPS provider and they have less resellers on a server. also you are asking for a host to also manage your clients which are your responsibility, so to ask your host to manage these will cost you far more than the $15

Yes, but cPanel and Cloudlinux still cost a VPS provider and they have less resellers on a server. also you are asking for a host to also manage your clients which are your responsibility, so to ask your host to manage these will cost you far more than the $15

I am very confused on the idea of VPS providers. Isn't usually an amount of reseller accounts usually provisioned on full dedicated machine?

Finally, I am not asking for "end user support", instead I am asking if I don't know how to fix their problem(s)/help them to be able to file a ticket about it. Aren't many providers willing to offer this to their resellers as long as they handle the communications among their clients?

I am very confused on the idea of VPS providers. Isn't usually an amount of reseller accounts usually provisioned on full dedicated machine?

Finally, I am not asking for "end user support", instead I am asking if I don't know how to fix their problem(s)/help them to be able to file a ticket about it. Aren't many providers willing to offer this to their resellers as long as they handle the communications among their clients?

Reseller accounts can be provisioned on dedicated servers but 9/10 they will be on a VPS.
support for resellers are usually included with reseller accounts, the issue is if the actual server provider has a managed server or unmanaged server. if unmanaged you are relying on the server provider having the knowledge to fix any server issues.

Reseller accounts can be provisioned on dedicated servers but 9/10 they will be on a VPS.
support for resellers are usually included with reseller accounts, the issue is if the actual server provider has a managed server or unmanaged server. if unmanaged you are relying on the server provider having the knowledge to fix any server issues.

I see, that is very strange considering I seen shared accounts typically provisioned directly on the metal hardware.

Anyways, since that's a decision outside of my control I do not believe that has to do with my budget. Given like being told delivering a parcel will cost you way more than you expected because it done on a bike and not a truck for the job.

I see, that is very strange considering I seen shared accounts typically provisioned directly on the metal hardware.

Anyways, since that's a decision outside of my control I do not believe that has to do with my budget. Given like being told delivering a parcel will cost you way more than you expected because it done on a bike and not a truck for the job.

but when a host works out their price they have to take into account all their overheads.
It is not just a case of a host purchasing a ded server or a VPS.

cPanel
Cloudlinux
website builders
softaculous
DDOS protection
WHMCS or alternative
Etc.

all add to the costs that has to be passed onto their clients.

yes you could pick up a reseller for a few $ but these will be on oversold servers, so you will not get the performance or resourced paid for.

like say a provider pays $100 for a VPS to run resellers on. To prevent overselling he decides to only allow 6 resellers on the server, so that is $16.67 it is costing the provider per account. the provider then has to put his markup on that so he can make a profit, so say he wants a 30% markup, so he has to charge $21.67 to make that profit per account.

but when a host works out their price they have to take into account all their overheads.
It is not just a case of a host purchasing a ded server or a VPS.

cPanel
Cloudlinux
website builders
softaculous
DDOS protection
WHMCS or alternative
Etc.

all add to the costs that has to be passed onto their clients.

yes you could pick up a reseller for a few $ but these will be on oversold servers, so you will not get the performance or resourced paid for.

like say a provider pays $100 for a VPS to run resellers on. To prevent overselling he decides to only allow 6 resellers on the server, so that is $16.67 it is costing the provider per account. the provider then has to put his markup on that so he can make a profit, so say he wants a 30% markup, so he has to charge $21.67 to make that profit per account.

I somewhat understand what you means but I am having problems finding a good "sweet stop" one.

Either I find what your talking about (lots of disk for just a few bucks) or something like 25GB/50GB allocations for reasonable prices. However I am not finding that "sweet spot" where I get less resources and still start up a brand. Then take advantage of volume discounts down the line.

Since it not uncommon to pay ~$25 for ~25GB allocation, what the issue of simply creating a smaller custom package like the one that I am requesting? I am not like asking for the same price per unit or anything so I really don't understand why it not as simple. :confused:

I shall remind the people participating in this thread the following:

Posts with no offer are not allowed.
That includes criticism or what you may think is helpful feedback or advice. Only questions that are meant to clarify specifications of the request are allowed.

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/we...eb-hosting-companies-updated-mar-21-2016.html

A member set the specs and the budget. If you cannot meet the request, do not post. It is always up to a client to do the homework. Eventually a client acts at his/her own risk signing up at whatever budget he/she deems comfortable with.

From this moment on, posts not on-subject will be moderated and rules enforced.

We can provide close to what OP wants at a push, but we don't have Cloudlinux because our server have 100% uptime rate for the last 12 months, so decided that Cloudlinux was not needed.