Free Of Charge Vps Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not donating anything and in case we did if we wanted to then blue little competitor you are nobody in order to investigate that because as law indictates you have to prove we are doing fraud but you are just a bitter competitor that claims lies.

Mr artashes I have addressed the questions here but when this questions are based in lies sure resource of unhealthy competitors I cant repeat nothing since we are nobody's fool .
What proves is pretty lies the claims of handsofhosting is that he is asking for all the package details that clearly stand from all thats seen in there 'in our website' and it appears that that what he only see is the little words that spoke about a 50 porcentage of charity that we no longer give come on ,we dont have nothing to say to this ridiculous competitor but that we dont care if he dont see the plan details in our website please what else artashes Im not addressing if all is in our website the price details are there and thats whats been asked here and also some attacks that are nonesense for our environmental values that dont affect us at all because we will always be pro nature and theres nothing to do about it because then a little person like blue will have some lies to invent from that but we dont care you are my guest blue we have lawyers and we are not afraid of what an ignorant in law like you trhinks because we are not taking from anybody but blue invents all based in his inferiority complexes like hansonhosting.com that now claims my website is ugly like if he knew about painting jajajajaja ,if you dont like our website dont see it because it seems you cant take us off from ur mind but like we have said we have never been interested in seen handsofhosting website and I tell you hands of hosting you have everything to fear as a competitor because we will always be in the hosting world like it or not,now we are new to the scene with vps that we give with quality at the cheapest price but we will merge in the dedicated world too and we will be always in the hosting world even if you dont like it because the more our competitors hate us it means is envy and that makes us stronger .

WE WILL BE LEADRES IN THE HOSTING WORLD,if handsonhosting and blue can do it far more we

AND WHY ALL OF YOU DONT SHOW WITH FACTS THAT WHAT YOU ARE REAL COMPETITORS AND STOP TALKING LIES FROM US SO THE PEOPLE NOT THE HOSTERS START TRIAL OUR SERVICES FOR FREE SO THEY COME AND SAY HERE WHAT THEY THINK OF OUR SERVICES.
The word of the people.

What other lie you have to invent from us blue?
if ur lies are true blue we dare you bring them to justice and then youll see who we are?

We feel nothing but pitty from liars like you blue

Mr artashes I have addressed the questions here but when this questions are based in lies sure resource of unhealthy competitors I cant repeat nothing since we are nobody's fool

:uhh:

Which one of these questions have you addressed?
Which one of these questions is based on a lie?

All the questions you've been asked are normal questions ANY customer would ask. The problem is not with whoever is asking the questions. The problem is that you don't have the answers.

I have a number of issues, and I'll be glad to spend the $0.50/month to test them out too :)

#1) Where is the TOS/AUP & Privacy Policy?
#2) Do you have an SLA
#3) Where is your business located - contact information needed
#4) What methods of support do you offer and what is the turn around time?
#5) You state on your support page that the hosting and support is unmanaged. If I need an .htaccess file modified, will you do it? How about shell/cron scripts?
#6) Are you providing WHM on the server so I can create extra accounts?
#7) Do you provide shell at all. You have it listed that you do not provide full root access, but do you provide jailed shell?
#8) what if I use a shell script (PHP/CGI) - is that allowed?
#9) "Half of every dollar goes for research in Bio Diesel and Global warming" - What company do you contract with for the research (or donation)?
#10) in your package you state "fm2000 fire suppression system" - when was the last inspection? Will you provide a copy of the certificate?
#11) UPS Backup Generator - again, last inspection date? Certificate of inspection? How often is it tested? What's the downtime between power loss & power kick in?
#12) You state that you provide a "PHP5 Payemnt process API" - which one?
#13) will you execute shell scripts if I provide the commands?
#14) Do you provide IRC ability?
#15) How much mail can I send per day?
#16) If you don't provide WHM, and you don't provide shell, I'll need you to run custom compiles of kernels and apache. Any problem with that?
#17) Will you install Java & the JDK toolkit?
#18) What's your policy on file storage and backups?
#19) What's your policy on formats and reboots?
#20) Do you monitor the machine & services? If Apache hangs, how soon before your staff responds to restart it?

So the only one question I have for you now is this: If I send you $0.50, will you be ready to answer all the questions raised in previous posts? Will you be ready to have your service publicly tested through my account and results posted?

Which is th answer of artashes:

Ive already said plan details with all info are on website and this first lie

2nd lie we dont do frauds based on the environment and now a days we dont ask nothing from nobody but to pay their dues for the product they receive and if we want back again to do any type of charity were not afraid of you bring ur lawyers and well bring ours we put our asses on the line we dont hide

In our website if u cant read is not our problem

explain sla

We are located in usa and partnered in uk

were unmanaged this info is on the website which proves littlies

you see is pretty lies you read what you want kids there it says the most tickets we would reply would be one per day for the best of ur purposes ,so we would do what we could do about that but mainly the account has suprem cpanel for auto administer

whm no and this is other lie because website dont say we do it says you should comunicate with us about it ,why because we have our policies and could give certain privilleges based on how good client you are

this other pretty lie in our site on server status there is a demo if u enter ull see shell access

other pretty lie of urs in the homepage details says that cgi
is ok php 4 and 5 is ok but that ror is not supported give me a freaking break man it seems u are blind

We dont do donations anymore there was an explanation about this we thaught we was being hypocritical by making it public like hypocrites do

Yes we could handle that info

other pretty lie we dont have any downtime thats why we give 48 hour trials but we can give detailed info based in our engineers if a client that has payed requires it

We are opened to recreate and generate many php advancements based in customers needs but as we dont reply to lies we dont inform non clients

no you administer from vps optimized cpanel and that is just that try it if you dont like it go away we are not charging you where is the fraud pretty liars?

no
maybe if later u become client

15-
mail is unlimited

heres other pretty lie since this info is on site

You can do whatever you can with the panel we give you we dont interfere

There is Java stuff we could but would be to longer time clients as is our business in all you dont have a right if you dont pay and if you pay and you dont have a right then that would be tirany

As long as you pay we dont mind what you storage we dont even mess in ur accounts so you could have very private info and you can bet we wouldnt see or touch

We could gladly make backups if you need

The word format is not in our lenguage first
neither reboots in the packages we sell now since they dont have root

Nothing hangs here but the lies of handsofhosting
we dont have downtime and thats just that

In other words you were lying about donating to green causes.
Pathetic.

As I said, you are not a competitor of anyone here. This forum is for competent, honest hosts.
Not a fly by not operator who lies to try and generate business.

Ok - I think I've proved my point with your answers. There is no way I can become a client based on your answers as you are not providing the level of support needed to operate for any of my clients.

Also, "lie" is a strong word, and you're using it incorrectly.
Definition of a lie;
1) a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
2) tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
3) A lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others, often with the further intention to maintain a secret or reputation, protect someone's feelings or to avoid a punishment or repercussion

AT NO TIME did I falsely accuse you of anything. I asked QUESTIONS.

Given all the information that you have responded to (and not responded to), the public can make their own decisions on your "service".

I am humored that you would think that you are a competitor of ours, let me set that record straight and tell you that you are not, and from the looks of things, never will be, a competitor of our company or clients. You're in a vastly different bracket than our target demographic.

So once again, I remind you that the name is "handsONhosting" and not "handsOFhosting", but that point seems lost on you too.

One last item, you asked what the definition of an SLA was. For the purposes of web hosting, and in this case, an SLA is a "Service Level Agreement". Without an SLA, clients do not know what they are getting.

=============
So I'm done with this thread. Feel free to continue to post to it, I'll not be responding. Feel free to continue to attack me and my posts which have been informative questions and not attacks on you or your business.

Good luck to you and your business - may it be all that you dreamed it would be.

@OP In order to get success in any business, you must be polite and should have great communication skills. I understand that you have awesome knowledge in the hosting industry, however, the lack of politeness may not help you to be successful. People love customer service. If it is perfect, you will get more people referred without putting much efforts into it.

Vegas, I am not sure why you are so defensive. Whenever a potential client approaches, they are going to ask questions about your business if something is unclear.

Vegas - I'm not understanding why all the accusations of lies. Here's the bottom line in my eyes, looking at these threads as through a prospect's point of view - I use the analogy that you catch more flies with honey, meaning communicating adverse threads on webhosting forums like this does ZERO good, and probably detracts from your brand.

When I read through the questions that were presented to you, I didn't perceive any malice, and I firmly believe your derogatory replies to Conor were unwarranted. If you take the time to read through his other threads and comments, you will see he's always taken the stance to help others succeed - even you.

Trust is huge in this industry, as clients are entrusting their mission critical data to webhosting providers with certain expectations - that their data will stay online (uptime) and be secure (safe from hacks, etc.). Answering pre-sales questions on industry related forums can make or break that trust factor for many prospects. As well, posting questions (as a provider) to the forum that demonstrate a lack of (assumed) knowledge (e.g. - what is an SLA) are better researched on Google first. Granted, no one knows it all - I learn stuff here everyday.

This forum in particular differs from others because the members here have developed a culture (over many years) of freely helping others succeed. I believe there is plenty of business out there for all of us, and wish you the best in your niche.

We dont care to absorve ur clients handsofhosting.com neither if you choose just to talk like a girl and not hear,thats your choice I couldnt care less ,but educuation like virtue is mainly proved as for you mainly ignorance accented with ego and there's nothing to it but that .
So funny handsofhosting uses the term lie as a mistaken way of being identified which Im sure he's wrong because just one of many of his pretty lies is that our sites color arent nice and who are you in the world ? to criticize the design in my website ,oh it must be like americans tend to make everything like if it was theirs like the oil from near Arabia ..sure just like that handsofhosting.com tries to make like the very best painters in the world have always been american and just let me take a big laugh about that
because you only wish hansonhosting you only wish
and we have the potential to be urs and anybody's competitor's because we are new to the hosting world and just learning but we are going to stay like it or not.

To us is sad there's more discussion than people trialin our reliability in vps service ,the fact we are unmanaged dont mean we are racistic because we have bought vps accounts from other providers without root and usually their panels dont have anything so I understand customer support but our cpanel has everything for you to administer yourself efficiently,and even though we are unmanaged -If we feel a client's issue is relevant we go for it and provide support,it is not like you need to transfer your accounts and we are ging to stay shot,no man cmon,even if we are unmanaged we take care of issue but you would have to trial us ,
I dont know why you dont do it if the trial is for free you only pay if you like it.

If you go for the trial please work with our vps and try the speed of our bandwidth in the ftp uploads ,usually you upload a cart software in 30 minutes in other server but in ours is just 5 minutes and we
and are using openvz virtualization technology as much as vps support openvpn via tun which you need to open ticket to activate,and the uptime we have if you trial is superb ,and all unlimited futures allowing you to build powerfull sites with as many mysql databases as you need,is heaven and we are so cheap give us a try and thanks all for writing
and thank you Stevie

All of our server nodes are using only 30% of their available resources, e.g. all our vps nodes have 12GB minimum ram and core i7 (8 core) CPU.
We only provide 8-12 VPS per hardware node (based on plan). Mostly we only sold 8GB ram to vpses, so 4GB ram always available.
We also not provide burst ram which insure the guaranteed ram for each VPS. we mostly allow 4 CPU core so 4 core always available which insure the guaranteed CPU as well.

Hmm, I saw your sales thread on another forum being questioned, not answered and deleted by mods.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think 8GB out of 12GB is 66%, not 30%; and 4 cores over 8 cores is 50%, not 30%.

Status
Not open for further replies.