Free Legal Documents?

LBGA

Does anyone know where we could get FREE legal documents and document generators from?

Thanks for your input in advance.

rocketlawyer.com is pretty good. We've used them for operations agreements and other legal documents. They have a free plan that allows you to create legal documents. Their pricing and plan differences can be found at http://www.rocketlawyer.com/plans-pricing.rl

Thanks! This looks a very useful website service. I believe that any serious website service provider should sent its draft legal paperwork to a lawyer. I could recommend David Snead. He does great job for many web hosting providers.

rocketlawyer.com is pretty good. We've used them for operations agreements and other legal documents. They have a free plan that allows you to create legal documents. Their pricing and plan differences can be found at http://www.rocketlawyer.com/plans-pricing.rl

but their free plan is as much use as a chocolate fireguard as yes it will let you create legal documents, but once you create these you CANNOT save, edit, share or print them.

so what use are these?

but their free plan is as much use as a chocolate fireguard as yes it will let you create legal documents, but once you create these you CANNOT save, edit, share or print them.

so what use are these?

Not sure if you've actually used them but we have for several legal documents, on the free plan. If you select "No thanks, I'll take the read-only version of my document" then you're directed to the finished document where you can download or print the completed document, properly written according to the interview.

So I would respectfully have to disagree when you say "but their free plan is as much use as a chocolate fireguard." Even if you didn't get to download the document (which you can as I already explained above) you could see the document as it's supposed to be written in legal terms and transcribe it.

Very useful.

Not sure if you've actually used them but we have for several legal documents, on the free plan. If you select "No thanks, I'll take the read-only version of my document" then you're directed to the finished document where you can download or print the completed document, properly written according to the interview.

So I would respectfully have to disagree when you say "but their free plan is as much use as a chocolate fireguard." Even if you didn't get to download the document (which you can as I already explained above) you could see the document as it's supposed to be written in legal terms and transcribe it.

Very useful.

yes used then and was not allowed to save, edit, share or print them.

but now it seems then allow you to have 1 doc free

We invite anyone to come make one document for free. Free documents can be printed immediately or downloaded as a PDF. We'll also store your free document for you.

That was helpful.Thanks, we can also take help from leading webhosting companies, and adopt the terms which we think will suit us.

@LGBA, while you can retrieve free documents, please bring them to a lawyer for review to make sure you're covered with what you need. While starting with a template is helpful, often time it's best to have a lawyer draw from scratch. Using a FREE program (or even some paid programs) is still no replacement for good legal council review.

That was helpful.Thanks, we can also take help from leading webhosting companies, and adopt the terms which we think will suit us.

Its no good just looking at a host and saying they look like good TOS we will use these.

What you need to look at is the TOS you yourself have to follow as these are the same as the ones your own clients need to follow.

you can look at it this way, say your provider forbids you offering unlimited plans and IRC, but you allow your clients to provide unlimited plans and IRC. your provider will most likely suspend your servers and maybe terminate them.

Best thing is to ask your own host if you could use their TOS/AUP/PP and adapt them to your own business as i stated earlier if these are the policies you have to follow then any client you have must also follow the same policies.