[FREE] Host Needed for Volunteer Organization w/domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCHSKeyClub

Hey guys,

I'm currently a member of a volunteer organization and donating my time to building them a good web site, which could be ready within the next 2-3 weeks.
The organization is actually a worldwide volunteer organization. It is called Key Club. No, it doesn't make keys, but go to www.keyclub.org for more information about this great organization.

We would really appreciate a domain, pref. lchskeyclub.org.

We are looking for free hosting with minimal requirements.

100-200 MB space
1-5 GB bandwidth per month
25-50 E-Mail accounts (the more the merrier).
(!) CPanel 8.4 (or latest)

Possibly:
1-2 MySQL (likely for internal intranet use)

One of the MOST important factors is UPTIME and great tech performance (connection, speed, etc).

In return, we will be happy to make a text link like: "Hosting services are donated by Your Company's Name" and mention you in the general list of our sponsors and also give reference to all the club members if they ever needed hosting.

Please post below what you can offer and we'll review, choose and contact you ourselves.

Thank you very much. Your support will be directed for good causes.

Well, you did such a great job on that request. :)
The bottom part of the post I did copy because it was fairly well stated.

I am sorry if I offended you, but it was a really great post. :)

Oh, no, are you kidding? That's a good compliment, and I'm not worried. Please use it. I just found it a little amusing for myself. :)

Just make sure you customize it according with your needs. Make sure this is what you really want to get.

And good luck, of course. I have visited your web site and it is just so well done, totally spectacular! There is a lot of history behind the organization. How many members do you have today?

Best,
Artashes

Thanks for the kind words,

keyclub.org is not my site. :)

I am working on the site for a high school key club organization. My website isn't up yet. ;)

There truely is a lot of history behind Key Club, and hoping it will grow even more.

Key Club exists in over 5,000 high school campuses & Kiwanis ( the sponsor of Key Club) today is all over the world, and has 600,000 members. :)

Thanks.

Good luck with your new host. Hope it works out for you just the way you planned. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.