Feedback

Internxt

Hi,

I am here to represent Internxt. I was hoping some activity and engagement here. As I have joined recently and I found that there are no actual discussion on the this community. I went through last 30 days posts, 99% are offers posted 4 times in same day as for vps, shared, dedicated, at all these places, same person posts same offer with little changes in words and products.

Please make your community lively again, make single offer section and show it separately in homepage. Also show more latest posts on first page to increase engagement. Or make "New Posts" as default homepage.

Thanks

Discussions usually only happen when people have questions about specific things. If there's nothing being asked, then it's hard to discuss.

Was there anything, in particular, you wanted to discuss? I'm always up for a chat or offer help, but I usually need a starting point (unless you want to review and talk about my golf game ;) )

Please make your community lively again, make single offer section and show it separately in homepage. Also show more latest posts on first page to increase engagement. Or make "New Posts" as default homepage.
Actually it would not be a bad idea to have New Posts link display posts outside of the advertising forums only. I am going to see if that's possible.

Actually it would not be a bad idea to have New Posts link display posts outside of the advertising forums only. I am going to see if that's possible.

That would be nice, I don't generally click on 'new posts' because I know that I will have to hunt through the ad posts to find something interesting.

Discussions usually only happen when people have questions about specific things. If there's nothing being asked, then it's hard to discuss.

Was there anything, in particular, you wanted to discuss? I'm always up for a chat or offer help, but I usually need a starting point (unless you want to review and talk about my golf game ;) )

Hey Conor, how's your golf game. (caveat: I know nothing about golf)

Hey Conor, how's your golf game. (caveat: I know nothing about golf)
In that case, it's going about as well as your game ;)

In all honesty, I'm working to reduce my handicap score as I am currently planning and organizing a trip to Scotland with some of my golfing buds in 2023. I don't want to lose a ball every 4th hole ;)