Favorite Sport

I used to play tennis competitively, so that’s something I enjoy the most because I do it well, ha!

I also took polo lessons for a few years, so I would love to continue learning to play. It‘s an exciting sport.

I don't really watch much sport, it just doesn't do much for me, but like to play when I have time.

I'll have a go at anything pretty much, like tennis a lot, 5 a side football (don't know what you call that on the other side of the Atlantic, 5 a side soccer maybe, or maybe it's not a thing).

The only sport I hate playing is badminton, I'm just ridiculously bad at it, I can't judge the speed of the thing coming at me at all and invariably swing too early, no idea why.

I don't really watch much sport, it just doesn't do much for me, but like to play when I have time.

I'll have a go at anything pretty much, like tennis a lot, 5 a side football (don't know what you call that on the other side of the Atlantic, 5 a side soccer maybe, or maybe it's not a thing).

The only sport I hate playing is badminton, I'm just ridiculously bad at it, I can't judge the speed of the thing coming at me at all and invariably swing too early, no idea why.
Try playing badminton with a racquetball racquet - it's so much easier and still just as competitive. I'm looking forward to playing Pickleball - just need to find some time. Just read where Tom Brady and Lebron James bought pro pickleball teams. My favorite is Racquetball - I love the speed and angles.