Domain reselling

Westpoint

I was thinking about reselling domain names, and I wonder what it takes to be a successful domain reseller. Of course investment would be needed, but would it be a lot of investment?

It takes the same as being a good host or hosting reseller really...

It wouldn't cost a bomb if you use the likes of netearthone which has no deposits required :)

How much time do you have to put into getting this started? I know some people jump in and think its a one-two click punch and they are done. Just because you are going to be a reseller does not mean its going to be a cake walk.

Most people do not realize how much time do you need for this, which is why not a lot of them succeeds in this business.

Most people do not realize how much time do you need for this, which is why not a lot of them succeeds in this business.

I know what you are talking about. Many people who try to make money online especially resell domain names want quick money, which they wouldn't get.

slightly off topic: its the same with those who get a reseller hosting account or even a VPS and think all they need to do is create a plan and then sell these and they will make a fortune.

Being in the hosting & domain industry isn't any easy thing to do, A big competition running and people always look for trusted registrars with high rates & reviews. To start it's easy but to continue it's better to put a complete business plan which include all aspects of providing services, support, pricing and most important marketing as local marketing an internet marketing.

It will take from you so much time to reach your goal and be known as an advice you have to use 60% of your investment for marketing to reach out the market fast and easy!

Good luck!