domain registrar

romes

David
OK guys, my host was bought out by Total Server Solutions (I don't like them) and they are raising the price of domains to $15. So, I was thinking of using my resellerclub account to host my domains since I would be getting it cheaper but was wondering if you guys knew of any other domain hosts that I could go to for around $9-$10 a year?

I like resellerclub, but rather have a company watching my stuff than me. If that makes sense.

Are you just looking into moving your domain names or will also be moving your hosting to a new provider? I haven't used ResellerClub but you can look at domains that'll offer you a free domain name registration (or transfer in this case) to make it better financially.

just my domains. also, resellerclub is a domain reseller you can get by having a whmcs account.

I used them in the past for domains, but that was back in 2008. I decided to go with them and transferred my domain. Can't beat the price, only cost me $6.70 to transfer.

whois.com is also cheap. and they do offers. i think it is a partner site of reseller club. i am using them , they accept cc and paypal.

Thanks Dreamtera, but I've already switched to Resellerclub. Never had a problem with them in past so I am sure I'll be with them for a long time.