Disgusting Customer Support by Softlayer

Gretish

Account Disabled
We are a leading web hosting provider in India maintaining about 1500 domains. As the domain volume went high, we thought of getting a new dedicated server and moving some domains there. So we got dedicated server from softlayer, created VPS and moved some of the domains to that VPS few days before. From the next day itself we were encountering problem in starting the VPS. And the error we were is that the container inside the dedicated server is not starting up.

We raised a ticket asking for resolving this issue as soon as possible because many of our websites went down due to this. But they just giving some forums link and wiki links which makes no sense at all. And the links are nothing related to the issue we were facing. Then they some how the resolved the issue temporarily. After some time again the issue raises that cPanel quota was not working and whenever we start the VPS we are getting this following error.
Restart Container
Stopping Container ...
Container was stopped
Container is unmounted
Starting Container ...
Container is mounted
Setup slm memory limit
Setup slm subgroup (default)
Setting devperms 20002 dev 0x7d00
Setup ioprio: 4
Adding port redirection to Container(1): 4643 8443
Adding IP address(es) to pool:
Adding IP address(es): 174.36.185.48 10.20.29.192 174.36.185.49
arpsend: 174.36.185.48 is detected on another computer : 00:1b:0d:e6:58:40
arpsend: 174.36.185.49 is detected on another computer : 00:1b:0d:e6:58:40
vz-net_add WARNING: arpsend -c 1 -w 1 -D -e 174.36.185.48 -e 10.20.29.192 -e 174.36.185.49 eth0 FAILED
arpsend: 10.20.29.192 is detected on another computer : 00:1b:0d:e6:57:c0
vz-net_add WARNING: arpsend -c 1 -w 1 -D -e 174.36.185.48 -e 10.20.29.192 -e 174.36.185.49 eth1 FAILED
Hostname for Container set: host.dnsbreeze.com

Many of our customers were very much disappointed as our websites were down for 2 days. We were really fed up with the technical support by them and asked for the refund. Now they are asking us to wait for 14 business days. Is this the way how a leading hosting and data center provider responds to their customers. Really shame on them. Actually i don't have any necessary to escalate this issue and posting it in all review sites. But i don't want this to happen again for any of the new customers who are thinking to opt for softlayer.

Refunds can take up to 14 days to be posted back on your credit card. Also, are your servers with Softlayer fully managed?

Did you get a dedicated server or did you get a VPS.
What software did you use for your VPS if you leased a dedicated server?

Your post is not at all clear on details.
If you are in fact a "leading web hosting provider" in India I think you could provide a better description of your issues.

So far I fail to see how Softlayer has done anything wrong here.

14 business days is stated in their TOS, that you agreed, so what is the problem?
We also had hard drive replacement that has taken 24 hours to complete. They have issues 100% credit by their SLA. It has taken ~20 days to see it on accounting.

If you have that much problem with SL - you have to move at rackspace - They only took 2hrs to replacement and they solve issue within 48hrs.
That could be batter.

When I have urgent problems with dedicated server,there is sometimes no reply even though several support ticket be submitted.I dont know why ,but it really made me mad at that time.