Dedicated Server Needed

Hi All,
I am looking into a dedicated server, but I need quotes, PM replies are fine. I will get back within a day of all. But here's what I need.
At least a Celeron 1.3 or AMD 1.7
512 Ram
500 gig band *No less*
ENSIM PRO 100 *MUST*
40 gig HD
Within <120-125 (price can change)
Payment via PayPal.

Please and thank you :p

Maxhest.... just setup your Paypal to your checking account.... then get a visa check card (debit/credit card)

Then 4 days prior to your billing for the rackshack bill deposit the funds into your account so they are there.

I used to do that.

I can offer you a 2200 AMD Athlon XP

512 DDR RAM (you can upgrade to 1 ghz)

60 gb Seagate 7200 rpm Hard drive

500 premium bandwith

8 Ips included

**NO set up fee

You can pay with paypal

Ensim pro 100 included

Hi Maxhest,

Unmanaged
RedHat Linux 7.3 (Required for Ensim Pro)
AMD 1700 CPU
256 Mb Ram
Disk One: 40 GB IDE
Bandwidth Included: 500 GB Per Month
Apache
8 IP's

$165/month
$0 Setup

Im not sure if we're a good fit or not, as we dont install or support ensim. We normally load Linux 8.x, but will install 7.3 for you in order to accomodate a self install of ensim.

Thanks
Andrew

I never used Ensim Pro but I know Enim 3.1 is very problem matic. They must have really cleaned it up with many people still requesting it.

maxhest said:
Hi All,
I am looking into a dedicated server, but I need quotes, PM replies are fine. I will get back within a day of all. But here's what I need.
At least a Celeron 1.3 or AMD 1.7
512 Ram
500 gig band *No less*
ENSIM PRO 100 *MUST*
40 gig HD
Within <120-125 (price can change)
Payment via PayPal.

Please and thank you :p

Hi Max

Best Value Servers can offer you the following dedicated server solution based on your requirements:

Intel Celeron 1.3GHz
512MB Ram
500GB Bandwidth
40GB Hard Drive
Ensim Pro Control Panel
Setup: $49 | Monthly: $149

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be delighted to assist you. Thank you for considering us as your service provider and we look forward to serving you in the future.