cPanel to start requiring licenses for DNSonly

Thing with Blesta is that its a 1 man operation otherwise it could be a great platform
You are a 1 man operation as well, as you mentioned a number of times. Being a 1 man operation is not a bad thing (which we don't even know if that is the case with Blesta), it all comes down to how that 1 man is running the show.

You've done and continue to do well for yourself. So can other people, too. :)

You are a 1 man operation as well, as you mentioned a number of times. Being a 1 man operation is not a bad thing (which we don't even know if that is the case with Blesta), it all comes down to how that 1 man is running the show.

It's not, you can easily visit their public forums for proof of them being more than just one guy working on the core billing platform.

yes too true

Excuse me? But I know for a fact that there are more than one person doing it.

As much as I dislike some of what Blesta is not doing, that still doesn't give us the rights to slander them though.

I have a Blesta owned licence and resell Blesta

This depends on your locale. In certain countries, Plesk is.

Which had their share of junks. Out of all of them they raised prices without respecting their existing customer base.

I believe they did that because they can due to the limited competition.

Which had their share of junks. Out of all of them they raised prices without respecting their existing customer base.

I believe they did that because they can due to the limited competition.

Also Cpanel has 1 price while Plesk scale their pricing depending on how many accounts you have.

Also Cpanel has 1 price while Plesk scale their pricing depending on how many accounts you have.

Absolutely but comparing their "unlimited" to Cpanel licensing is like $5-$10 difference now with their new prices (if not more).

Unless I missed anything or got the numbers off Cpanel will still be the "go to". Unless a competitor springs into action to compete with these platforms.

Absolutely but comparing their "unlimited" to Cpanel licensing is like $5-$10 difference now with their new prices (if not more).

Unless I missed anything or got the numbers off Cpanel will still be the "go to". Unless a competitor springs into action to compete with these platforms.

Big Difference

Plesk Prices for a VPS monthly

WEB ADMIN EDITION
£10/mo ($13.96)
10 domains
WordPress Toolkit 2.0 SE

WEB PRO EDITION
£15/mo ($20.93)
30 domains
WordPress Toolkit 2.0
Developer Pack
Subscription Management