Content writer for hosting, marketing and SEO

SenseiSteve

HD Moderator
Staff member
I've been writing professionally since 1973 and am looking to freelance partner with a few new clients. I've been in the hosting business since 1996, first as the General Manager of a local ISP and then as a Corporate Sales Executive for a couple of data centers. For examples of my writing, please check www.WDTalk.com. I wrote every article on that site (as the Editor) from December 2008 forward.

I can help with content for any use, whether for your newsletter, website, press releases, blog or knowledgebase.

If you're interested, please PM me here or email me at steve@infusingmarkets.com

Sorry if I am slow but are you advertising for a content writer or looking to become a freelance writer? Sorry steve lol

Sorry if I am slow but are you advertising for a content writer or looking to become a freelance writer? Sorry steve lol

I can help with content for any use, whether for your newsletter, website, press releases, blog or knowledgebase.

Hi Romes - No, I'm not advertising for a content writer, rather I'm putting it out there that I'm looking to write content for a few NEW clients. I'm presently a freelance writer under Non-Disclosure Agreements with my current clients. The WDTalk articles are simply examples of my work.

Steve, can you give me some idea of HOW you charge (if you don't want to put out how much that's fine) but I'm curious if it's job based or by the word or...something else?