Client Exec or Modern Bill?

Posted this somewhere else I believe. I am a ClientExec user. I have not used anything else seperate.

I think ClientExec has more than enough features for me...I will say this, I am not currently selling dedicated servers. So, I do not have the issues stated here. My cPanel Plugin works great!

As a Client Exec Supporter and User I have to say this... Client Exec is definately heading in the right direction, but I believe some hosts such as my self using them are moving faster then what they are. My only complaint is they need to move faster. I don't think they charge enough for CE, They should charge more so they have thebudget to move faster. I would have no problem with this.

I have been using CE since the <1.0 days. It is a great product that has come a long ways. ClientExec is very easy to install, setup, and use. I have had multiple customers tell me know much they like it.

WHMAP lacks flexibility and funcitionality. Throwing this one out on the table for you all; I used WhoisCart....ugh, don't even bother. They boast alot for their price, the screenshots look good, the feedback looks good, you buy, you get it and bleh just horrible.

I just ordered ClientExec so I am going to try that. Haven't tried ModernBill yet so I can't really comment on that. However, I do recommend using FraudGate in conjunction to your panel (i.e. ModernBill, ect.)

ClientExec all the way, it does everything I want and the features are superb, two of the features I like are the Support Center and the Invoice Manager, ClientExec includes a fully integrated support ticket system. The overview section provides quick access to open tickets at a glance for both administrators and clients. It has features that provide the options you expect and the ease of use we demand. ClientExec gives you complete control of invoicing. Clients can be invoiced automatically at regular intervals or at any time for extra work or services. Billable items can be merged into existing invoices or included in new ones. Invoices can be viewed and printed using the built-in PDF engine, which is great for clients who need traditional invoices for their records.

And that's why it's so great :p

It would all depend on your needs. If you are only planing on leasing a monthly license, ModernBill is encoded and you can't edit anything. Only the order page templates or header and footer. In the rented version of CE, you can at least make other modifications to adapt it into your site.

CE is the easiest to use I think. I had used MB for years with another company but it's just bulky in my opinion. However, Both billing systems are great. It's just figuring out which one will fit your needs.

Regards,
Chris

I like both, and I can use MOernBill, but essentially everything is about the customer, and so ModernBill is a bit hard for the customer to get in touch with, which is why I choose ClientExec.

I've tried WHMAutoPilot and that was my favorite. Modernbill is confusing but is great, and ClientExec is more affordable for people and is easy to use.

It depends on user pref I suppose.

There is really no comparison to ModernBill - all of the others are just playing catch-up in my opinion. If you sell dedicated servers, is ClientExec even an option? It has no add-on's.

ModernBill is the best billing software for webhosting, provide good support and services, easy to use and has number of features. It is a complete client management solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett