CI story

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there,

I'm sure everybody knows the CI Host story by now...

But I have just found out that it's owner is the graduate of Concordia University in Montreal, the school I go to at the moment... Even the faculty is the same. And I've also heard that he managed to sue the university for something as well.. Oh, wait, that was not him - that was his mom..

Best,

The name of the thread is a bit misleading, sorry.

The story is that the CI Host owner was from the same school that I'm at now. :)

I wasn't CI Host's client, but I've heard lots of stories about it... Negative stories.

Christopher Faulkner, 25, Founder and CEO of C I Host, has been awarded an honorary Doctorate of Business Administration degree from Concordia University.

In announcing the degree, Concordia issued the following statement: “Concordia is proud to honor Christopher Faulkner for his entrepreneurial spirit and for his success from age 15 in running businesses in various industry segments. He is truly an inspirational person to people around the world, and his success proves to other business owners that talent, dedication and hard work pay off in unimaginable ways."

“I am incredibly honored to be receiving this degree,” Faulkner said. “I have been very fortunate in have a family that encouraged me from a young age to explore technology and to spread my entrepreneurial wings. Thanks also has to go to a wonderful staff here at C I Host for making this company what it is today.”

C I Host, which Faulkner birthed in 1997 and has raised since it was a pup in his college dorm room, now has facilities in Texas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Baltimore and London, and is on track to open additional data centers in Frankfurt, Germany; Japan and India.

http://www.webtrent.com/app/searchf/default.asp?func=news&cid=1501&nid=353

Concordia University it is.. And I'm pretty sure it was the one in Montreal, Canada.