Chromiumhosting.com - Looking For Support With WHMCS And Zopim

HostingPad

Hello, I recently launched my new paid web hosting company Wednesday and since it is Christmas break, I will be on live chat most of the time however, when school comes back, I will need someone to be there for me when I am away. Since we launched Wednesday, we don't have any paying customers just yet, hopefully that will change soon! Also, it would be great if you could help promote the host! Once we make more than enough money to pay for the server and all the licenses, I will transfer money into your Paypal account. :):smash:

So what is the arrangement that you offer to employees?
How much is the pay?

I would assume that this is something an employer at least ponders about before posting in the Employment Opportunities forum...

So what is the arrangement that you offer to employees?
How much is the pay?

I would assume that this is something an employer at least ponders about before posting in the Employment Opportunities forum...

Well, we first need to make more than enough profit to keep the host alive. I will have to pay 42 dollars a month for everything. When we get more than enough money to keep it alive, I will make a payment of 50 dollars. Then we will arrange a weekly payment