Christmas Special

SSX/Bruzen

We here at ssxhost.com are an excellent hosting company, with wonderful staff and support! SSX started about 6 months ago. It first started with the name of ?rjnsmith?. Then, we decided to get a good hosting name, so we choose SSX Host.
When we entered the hosting business, we knew it would be a very tough challenge, because of all of the other thousands of hosting companies out there.
When we started about 6 months ago, we were hosting over 50 customers in one week, now after 6 months into the hosting business, we are hosting over 300 customers, and everyone of them are very happy. We believe that the support and reliability we offer has proven to be the key factor in our ability to be a competitive force in the ever growing hosting market.

Here are what come clients think

"I just want to say that SSX Host is a terrific company. Because of my total lack of knowledge about web hosting, I have sent a huge batch of emails asking various questions about how this business works. Every one of my letters was answered promptly with more information than I could hope for. Their President, Ryan Smith, has been extremely helpful and I totally endorse this fine company for all your web hosting needs. Thank You, Jesse? from F-logo.com

"I just wanted to give a big thanks for the fast support and the 15 second setup! Thank you SSX Host!" from euromillionsurf.com

All I have to say is this host has the fastest setup and support! From vulcho.com

We hope to add your comment very soon!

Here is what we have to offer for you.

All plans include the following:
99.9% Uptime
Unmetered bandwidth
24/ 7 Ticket support
cPanel
Fantastico deluxe
Thousands of downloadable Templates and php scripts
Python
MySQL
PHP
Gigs of space
FREE domain for life! (If paid via pay pal and if you keep an account with us)
+ More!

=====Starter=====
5 GB of space
Unmetered bandwidth
Unmetered email accounts
3 Addon domains
5 Parked domains
5 MySQL
+ More!
Only $4.95/ month!
ORDER NOW

=====Business=====
15 GB of space
Unmetered bandwidth
Unmetered email accounts
5 Unmetered Addon domains
5 Parked domains
10 MySQL
+ More!
Only $9.95/ month!
ORDER NOW

=====Advanced=====
20 GB of space
Unmetered bandwidth
Unmetered Addon domains
Unmetered Parked domains
Unmetered email accounts
Unmetered MySQL
Only $14.95/ month!
ORDER NOW

=====Reseller=====
20GB of space
Unmetered bandwidth, email, domains, MySQL ect.
Only $34.95/ month
ORDER NOW!

Enter the promo coad "christmas" for ANY SHARED plan, and receive 25% off!

We do not have much restriction on our unmetered bandwidth policy. You are not allowed to have anything that will take up most of the CPU, such as heavy forums, proxy sites, heavy downloads ect. - Due to the high space amount you now get, you are restricted to have a file host, image host, or any other host like this, unless you are on a dedicated server.

I know, we just moved servers, and did not backup the DB's yet. It should be done soon, if not already.

Thanks,
Ryan