Can you give me a VPS?

Hello Luis,

I would like to refer you to this request guide to improve your chances of landing sponsorship:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/sp...sers-guide-how-get-sponsored-web-hosting.html

Don't forget that any hosting sponsorship costs money to companies, but that doesn't mean they aren't interested in providing some tech free of charge if there is a value offered in return.

Please describe the purpose of hosting and what you can offer in return for VPS sponsorship.

I kinda forgot on that - sorry. I was AFK on the hosting side of things for 1 year.

I would use the vps both for personal purposes and starting a host on it, and would offer anything i can, (like putting banners to actually working in support and everything between) in exnchange for the VPS.

What about the requirements? How much space, bandwidth, RAM do you require in a VPS?

What about the requirements? How much space, bandwidth, RAM do you require in a VPS?

While that's for negotiation, I'd say:

1 gb ram (that's what basic smartphones have today, and a vps being lower than a phone is not good in my view)
50 gb space, to start with
Any bw amount, 500 gb, 1 tb, you-say-iy
CPU: Any (single, dual, quad whatever)

I can help you out and give you free

512MB ram
50GB ssd
1 CPU
2TB data transfer per mo

While that's for negotiation, I'd say:

1 gb ram (that's what basic smartphones have today, and a vps being lower than a phone is not good in my view)
50 gb space, to start with
Any bw amount, 500 gb, 1 tb, you-say-iy
CPU: Any (single, dual, quad whatever)

You've got nothing to negotiate with. I'm out.

.....and you're welcome