Buy Website Legal & Policy Template -tos/aup/more $19.99

hostlegal

***** WARNING****
No website should be without the basic protection a terms of service (TOS), acceptable use policy (AUP), and privacy policy (PP) can provide.

You need TOS, AUP, and PP policies on your website to protect yourself and your business from unscrupulous people that visits your website. Developing your own TOS, AUP, PP policies for your website can take days! Our Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 can save you valuable time and money. Our Webhosting Policy Kit includes the very forms (TOS, AUP, PP) you need to protect yourself for just $19.99. Also, for buying the Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0, you get a 13-page Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, Contact/About Us templates, and any updates or revisions free for the first year! Plus you can register for the newly created Hostlegal Community Forum. The forum will be the premier place to discuss, learn, and successfully use the “Big 3” (TOS, AUP, Privacy). The Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 is sent to you as a zip file. These files are easily edited using any text editor or word processing program and put into any website. This package can be used for Canada and the United States. To order by PayPal, send your payment to: sales@hostlegal.com

Below is a sample of our Acceptable Use Policy. Our visit us on the web: www.hostlegal.com

**SAMPLE**SAMPLE**SAMPLE**SAMPLE**SAMPLE**SAMPLE YOUR HOST - Acceptable Use Policy YOUR HOST customers agree to the terms and conditions specified below when using YOUR HOST directly, or when accessing any other computer system via YOUR HOST… Violations: Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. YOUR HOST will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following: 1. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network. You can see more details about the package here: http://www.hostlegal.com

Nice can i make a terms of service , acceptable use policy and privacy policy for my normal sites with that to i really need one for my games an link direcory sites.

Thanks for your interest in the Webhosting Policy Kit.

You can use the templates for all your websites.

I hope this helps.

Zachary