Brad Callens SEO Elite

Spoons

Hi,
Have any of you used SEO Elite by Brad Callen.
I bought it the other day and am still finding my way with it.
I am new to all of this and read lots of good things about it but just wanted to know if it's worth it or should i be using my "90 day money back guarantee"?
Thank you.

Don't know that much about the software, but if it promises #1 search engine rankings, then I'd be a little suspicious.

His whole website screams SCAM to me.
No one can guarantee a number one SE ranking, especially if it is software submitted.

What if 20 people are using the software for the same key words?

Thanks for your replies.
I don't think he's guaranteed to get you to No.1 i think he's just said that his site has been ranked no.1 in yahoo.....i think!

Yeah I noticed that too. Just womething fishy about the whole thing, not sure what though inparticular.

EDIT: Errr, cant actually type the quote tags without putting a quote in. Just Find the post you wanna quote and hit the "quote" button and it will do it for you. Then you can see the quote tag.

Last edited:
Personally...his software seems to be very good. I dont believe he says you will be in the #1 position but he does state that you will rank much higher in a short period of time.
Brad Callen has some great tutorials for SEO techniques and other web optimization. I know I have picked up a few good details from him. It seems he really knows his stuff.

But I can't really comment about the effectiveness of his software.