Bing AI Bot on Skype

SenseiSteve

HD Moderator
Staff member
Just saw that a Bing AI bot was introduced on Skype. Has anyone here tested it out yet? The one thing I noticed was that it uses footnotes to reference its sources.

I haven't tested on skype, but I was playing around on Bing earlier today. I like that it lists the sites that it gathered the information from, but in terms of being useful for work (writing articles, generating ideas, anything other than answers), I didn't find it much help to me.

But, if I put in "when is the best time to spray for mosquitos", it gives back a nice formatted list with bullet points and then references the sites it found the info on. That's helpful (for users).

Not sure when was the last time that I even launched Skype, but Bing AI is something I am going to look into. Didn't know of its existence until your post.

What's your take on https://undetectable.ai/ ? They claim to turn your flagged AI content into high-quality writing, that bypasses AI detectors and is indistinguishable from human-written text. They attempt to humanize your content with three options; more readable, balanced or more human. Perhaps your client, Conor, who has been penalized by Google for using AI could utilize this software? I know some AI generated content is easily recognizable, but more often than not, I'm finding it difficult to distinguish between human content and AI generated content.

Last edited: