beware of these SPAMMERS

easyhostmedia

Hi all

last night i received 3 emails within 10 minutes of each other all with the same info

Thank you for requesting your login details for HomepageUniverse today.

Your username and password is as follows:

Username: easyhost
Password: ***********

You can now login to the website at https://my.homepageuniverse.com

Regards,

HomepageUniverse Support
support@homepageuniverse.com
https://HomepageUniverse.com

i have used **** to blank out the password.
I have never heard of this company or had any dealings with them,

and guess what the URL that spamcop gives the abuse email for just produces a blank time out error and the same goes for the nameserver URL from a whois record

Thanks for the heads up.

I also get similar emails. I think a lot of these emails are a result of the old leaked WHMCS.com database. This was many years ago now but we are still seeing this emails.

There are many such types of email. The key way of dealing with these types of emails is just ignoring them. They mostly make the username out of your email address.

Hi all

last night i received 3 emails within 10 minutes of each other all with the same info

i have used **** to blank out the password.
I have never heard of this company or had any dealings with them,

and guess what the URL that spamcop gives the abuse email for just produces a blank time out error and the same goes for the nameserver URL from a whois record

Sometimes when I get a phishing email, I go to the website and write all sorts of rubish on the input text boxes. This is my confession bear :agree:

Thank for your information, Added to blacklist.

I got scared when I heard "spam" word. My hosting provider is very strict.

Never seen an email like that. More of the classic "we tried calling you to update your banking info. Please reply with back accounts number, active card numbers, updated address, your fears,...." :)

I don't know if you are allow to post the IP addresses here, - maybe a Mod can confirm - as I think it would help other members, just in case others are targeted.

I had received loads of random orders including my domain as the customers domain name for some reason. Got very confused with them but cancelled them as spam and they didn't pay anything just made the order.

I had received loads of random orders including my domain as the customers domain name for some reason. Got very confused with them but cancelled them as spam and they didn't pay anything just made the order.

a few years back i had someone try and sign up for our services and wanted to register the domain paypalfinance . com.

clear case of Phishing i would say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique