Best video game!

romes

David
i think halo series beats all games combined. What other games brings you that kinda of action, good story line, amazing graphics, and has over 3 series to it?

halo has 4 games out, and their bad ass. the first 3 are apart of the series, and the 4th one is how the whole halo series began. good games i think.

I was never a big gamer, but many years ago I was fond of Westwood's Red Alert series.

Artashes said:
I was never a big gamer, but many years ago I was fond of Westwood's Red Alert series.

Lol i'm a major red alert fan. I've played every command & conquer game that westwood has release. Very awesome series.

romes said:
i think halo series beats all games combined. What other games brings you that kinda of action, good story line, amazing graphics, and has over 3 series to it?

halo has 4 games out, and their bad ass. the first 3 are apart of the series, and the 4th one is how the whole halo series began. good games i think.
Hi,
I will go with Halo series.They are the best among the video games I think so.I love to play video games and my favorites are World of Warcraft ,God of War II ,Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar,Age of Empires II and Prince of persia.

You can try with my favorites and surely you will enjoy....

Halo is a great game and with Halo 3 coming out soon. I can definetly say it will be packed in stores. Also, not sure how many Blizzard or Starcraft fans we have here, but Blizz announced that Starcraft 2 is in the making now :D

Call of Duty 2 is without a doubt my most favorite online game right now. Then again, I don't think it is that great of a game unless you play it semi-competitively. Having 4 friends and teaming up against another clan makes it a lot of fun. It can be irritating though if you are just in a server by yourself.

TravisT said:
Call of Duty 2 is without a doubt my most favorite online game right now. Then again, I don't think it is that great of a game unless you play it semi-competitively. Having 4 friends and teaming up against another clan makes it a lot of fun. It can be irritating though if you are just in a server by yourself.
I like it too very much. :)

If I had to choose upon gameplay I would have to choose the Halo series, the game brings a lot of fun and excitement for a long time. I have beaten the story mode and still have fun with the game online meeting new people and learning new things. On graphics many of the new games coming are going to be very delightful like Assassins Creed which should bring an interesting twist to normal gaming.

Definitely the Halo series, I also like the Rainbow Six series, and also Gears of War is now up there now..

GT: bLaZ3n sLaPzZ

I'm surprised no one said any RPG type of games, such as Final Fantasy!! Seems like people love that game or Kingdom Hearts, which is related to it.

Call me a geezer but I always have liked simcity's so maybe not a lot of action but pretty good. I also liked the railroad tycoons not to bad also.

The Battlefield series was great for online play with friends.
It had some huge maps & in the early versions, you could play more tactically than the usual COD 'run, shoot' gameplay.

Half-Life 2 is still my favorite game of all time. All games that have been made since then have drawn inspiration from HL2. Best game ever. I don't think it will ever be topped.