Be wary of Nexim Web Hosting

easyhostmedia

Name and URL of hosting company: Nexim Web Hosting (www.neximweb.com)
Hosted URL(s): mars.mysitehost.eu
Description of service(s) used: DDoS Protected Budget VPS - Production.
How long have you been using the service(s): 6 weeks.
Detailed review: Ordered server with cpanel addon, everything went smoothly and no issues with server until 23rd March 2015, when cpanel licence expired (expired on 2015-03-23 19:45:40) - see below replies from host
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? Yes / No.

I contacted host immediately and go this back
Hi Terry,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused due to this.

We are escalating this ticket to the admin concerned,you'll get an update at the earliest.

In the meantime, your patience would be appreciated.

Regards,

Derrick
System Administrator

When i ask for update on this all i get is the same lame reply. As this was to support i decided i would submit a ticket to their billing department and this is the reply from them

Hi Terry,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this.

We are escalating this ticket to the admin concerned for further review,you'll get an update at the earliest.

Regards,

Derrick
System Administrator

so same reply from same person, so looks like a one man operation that has not paid their buycpanel invoices, as it seems this is where they get licences from http://verify.cpanel.net/index.cgi?ip=192.95.51.255

clearly he has no idea how to run a business.

i sent them this

so i have paid for cpanel licence and have not had any use of it and it seems you have not paid for the licence at buycpanel.

I cant get access to whm so cant get backups of my sites to go elsewhere. if you refund my cpanel fee i can go get a licence direct myself.

only to get the same reply back as before

Hi Terry,

Thank you for the response.

We have already forwarded this ticket to the admin concerned,you'll get an update at the earliest.

Thank you for choosing Nexim Web Hosting.

Regards,

Derrick
System Administrator

so it takes a week to reactive a cpanel licence

Hi!

It's a shame that the license as expired on 23th and we are actually the 30th and you still didn't get your license reactived....

Hope you will get this fixed soon...

now i have this message

13.95 has been refunded. Would you like us to cancel the cPanel License so that you dont get invoiced next month?

Thank you for choosing Nexim Web Hosting.

Kaushal Subedi
Management and System Administrator

now just checked paypal and no refund as yet

Their site says SSH access is provided, can't you not grab cpmoves for all user accounts before they close yours?

everything their and it seems CPremote are still doing backups, just no cpanel licence and now need to wait for their refund so i can get my own CP licence. clients are aware of the situation

Hi,

at the end, did you finally get your refund?

Regards,

Yes they refunded my cpanel licence, $13.95 so i went direct to buycpanel and got the licence for the same price which also come with a free WHMXtra Monthly License, Resource Monitor License and SpamScan License.
so as i had a paid WHMXtra Monthly License and Resource Monitor License from buyscpanel i cancelled the paid licences so i have saved $8 a month

At least you got your refund...

Nexim seems to have a bad reputation already on WHT and LET... I have read a thread some weeks ago (I think) about Nexim using a stolen GVH SolusVm database infos to SPAM their services...

At least you got your refund...

Nexim seems to have a bad reputation already on WHT and LET... I have read a thread some weeks ago (I think) about Nexim using a stolen GVH SolusVm database infos to SPAM their services...

Doesn't sound so good for business, especially when support starts going down.

You can expect such canned response if their support is being out sourced.